19 - Star

...

"Reach high for a star lie hidden in your soul"

...

On the other hand, Jimin drags Jungkook to go with him to the hospital as they are the only two members who have finished their schedule for that day.

Knowing that Jungkook still is not comfortable with his used to be favourite hyung, Jimin drags or more like forced him to come to the hospital.

Well known that at 12 midnight it will be Jin's birthday, and Jungkook is too tired to argue moreover to ruin someone's birthday, he decided to go along with Jimin without having an argument.

Most importantly it is close to midnight in which will mark the birthday of their Jin hyung. They will be there for Jin.

The past four years they or at least Jimin himself didn't get the chance to wish him as they were as always stuck in between the schedules.

It will be easier if they were around each other as seven. They can say that face to face but since everything has changed, it is getting harder.

Yes, it's true on the first year Jin left, everyone was mad, including Jimin himself. The second year approached and still the feeling didn't fade yet.

The third year the feeling started to fade for Jimin and he did have a thought to wish the eldest on his birthday but because of their schedule, he was too worn out so he eventually forgot to wish him.

The fourth year since everything happened, Jimin started to realise that they are the awful ones to treat the eldest that way. They lost a person, they lost their Jin hyung but Jin, he lost six.

Being a celebrity is a lonely job, you get a lot of attention, cheering from the fans and flashes are everywhere but deep down it is a lonely job.

At least they are together as six, they have each other who in fact knows of how their world is but for Jin, he didn't have anyone. Apart from his family, indeed he has no one that knows how the world he lives in works.

It was not a secret to them that the eldest didn't have that many friends. Yes, Jin is friendly and easy to make friends with but it is just as friend as on the word.

Jimin still remembers the day Jin getting yelled at for visiting his friend, his only true friend after his schedule. He was just visiting his friend who is no longer breathing. He was just visiting his dear friend who is six feet underground.

It was so heartbreaking and Jimin did feels guilty for not stepping in and backing up Jin while he was getting yelled at.

They are indeed wrong at that time except for Jin. If Jimin is not mistaken, the day Jin was getting yelled at was just a day before his birthday. 3rd December.

Sighing is the only thing be could do as he remembered those moments again in his mind.

Upon stepping in front of Jin's room alone while Jungkook still didn't come yet as he was parking the car, he calmly collected himself while opening the door.

His heartbeat picked up as he sees the room. It is empty, late at night. That was what makes Jimin worried. To add more, as he walks closer to the bed, he now realised that there's a few droplets of red liquid in which he certainly know what it is.

Looking besides the bed, Jimin couldn't calm down anymore. The IV stand is there, the portable oxygen supply is there. Jin didn't bring those with him?

Why? As far as Jimin remember, the doctor did said that Jin needs those.

Looking closely once again, his mind clicks. Jin must be harshly pulled out the needle from his hand and that's the reason why there's droplets of red liquid there.