06 - Slanted

...

"Silence is not empty, it is full of answers"

...

"I wish I could be by your side for a really long time but it's a shame that God wants you back" Jin mutters under his breath.

"But I'm thankful for your presence in my life all these time. In the next life let's meet as a friend again. I will take care of you well. I'm so sorry for not being there with you for the last time, I wish I could, I wish I at least replied to your text that night"

"I'm sorry"

Wiping his falling tears, Jin braces himself with the cold truth of the reality where human is just a mortal.

At least being a mortal is good. A mental note on his mind, he will make sure the man who drunk driving spends his life awfully in that prison.

That man killed a person, the only son of a single mother, the only friend of his.

In the end, after spending almost two hours at the cemetery, Jin decided to go back to the dorm. It is almost five in the morning. The practice will start at 7.30.

...

As expected the whole dorm is quiet when he is at home. They already in their dreamland so Jin, without making much noise, he straight away went to his room, taking a warm shower before heading to bed.

What Jin didn't expect is to be yelled at when he woke up in the morning after two hours of sleeping. They always gathered at the living room before coming down at the parking lot of where their vehicles are.

He didn't expect to be yelled at when he meet them at the living room. What is the reason of him to be yelled at? Why? He surely didn't do anything wrong.

"Where were you last night?" Namjoon asks.

That is not the tone Namjoon usually used when he is speaking to someone. That is the tone that he use when he is annoyed.

"I... why?" Jin asks back, completely clueless of what is happening.

"I told you, you and Jungkook need to be at the recording room to record the new song after the practice but only Jungkook showed up last night" Namjoon says.

Okay now what? Jin is sure he knows nothing about that.

"And when did you tell me that?" Jin asks again.

"I told you after the dance practice last night" Namjoon says.

"Exactly. You gives me a short notice and you expect me to cancel my plan over the last minute?" Jin replies.

"It's your job" Namjoon states.

"I don't live my life forever as Bangtan's Jin. Before Bangtan's Jin, there is Kim Seokjin" Jin presses his words.

Frequently they forget about that. When it comes to Jin everyone take it easy as if he isn't matter. Jin already know that his presence in the group is already small with or without him everything will run smoothly.

But to think back, there's no performance of Jin not being there as Bangtan. Really. Even Yoongi, Namjoon and others at least once not being there in the performance but Jin, he was never absent in any of their performance.

Not when his grandmother left for the world, not when his pets left for the world and not even when his only best friend left the world.

Maybe because everyone sees Jin as an easy target that every small detail they pointed out at him like the dance move. Just because he is Jin.