13 - Orbit

...

"A presence that has no meaning"

...

"He looks in pain, your friend is. I don't know but I can feel that there's a lot on his mind, he looks like he is hurting"

She let out a tiny sigh when Yoongi is having his time with his mind. Putting down her pen and the board on the table besides, she walks closer to take off the IV drips.

"Anyway, you are alright right? On the scale of one to five, how much would you rate your pain, now?" she asks

"Maybe two or three" Yoongi replies.

"That should be okay, congratulations for you to be discharged from here!" she says, happy obviously.

"Thank you, I appreciate that" Yoongi says, smiling at her.

At the same time the door of his private room was opened by non other than his manager.

"Congratulations for you to be out from here, the others are waiting for you at the dorm" Sejin says while smiling before bowing his head a little to the nurse.

"Get a lot of rest and no heavy work at all if you want a speedy recovery. Anyway, don't forget your appointment next week. See you" she says before excusing herself out.

...

It's been a little more than a month since Yoongi was discharged from the hospital. He keeps thinking about Jin especially when he vividly remembered of how Jin's eyes look at him the night he kicked him out from his room.

After all Yoongi is still in his recovery phase so he is free from work, well not entirely free but he is quite free when compared to the others. He spends most of his time alone at the dorm while the others are out finishing their individual schedule.

What Yoongi didn't expect is to receive a call from Jin's older brother, Seokjung, specifically at night.

"I'm sorry to call you but can you do me a favour?" Seokjung asks. There is a slightly worried tone in his voice. Yoongi notice that.

"Favour to do what?" Yoongi asks back.

"Can you please check on Jin? I can't get into contact with him since three days ago. To be honest, I'm worried a lot about him" Seokjung explains.

"Where are you now hyung? Why can't you go and check on him yourself? You surely do know what happened between him and us right?" Yoongi asks again.

"I'm in no position to check on him, I'm on volunteering program for three months with two teams from the hospital including Yulhee. We cannot get in touch with him since three days ago" again, the elder explains.

"What about your parents?" Yoongi says.

"They are out from the country. I'm so sorry for this but you are the only one person in my head that I can think of. I will text you his address. It will not take so long, just please check on him for me" Seokjung pleads.

"Easy for you to say hyung. He walked on us four years ago without muttering anything. We couldn't get in contact with him at all. He didn't even answer his calls or reply to the texts. Never hyung" Yoongi states.

"If I have anyone else to trust, I won't call you. I'm just worried, he's been unstable for the time being, I'm afraid if he will do anything beyond his conscious mind" the elder says, desperation in his voice is too overwhelming.