12 - Cease to Exist

...

"Not the same soul that once was"

...

"Yoongi is in the hospital"

Jin stares deep into the message he received just a couple of seconds ago. His former manager, Sejin is still keeping in touch with him.

They didn't talk a lot, certainly not like they used to but one thing for sure, Sejin will update him once in awhile about the members' condition. And that's how Jin knows how the members' doing since he left.

Out of all the messages he received from the former manager, this is the first time Jin feels restless to the point of not getting the clear view of his sight.

His mind is dizzy and he couldn't understand why.

And most importantly why is Yoongi in the hospital? What happened to him?

Another notification pops up from the former manager.

"He is going to get the surgery, SNU Hospital"

What happened to Yoongi? Why is there a need to get a surgery? What about the others? Are the members fine?

Jin dials the number right that instant. He wants the answers to his questions on his mind.

"Hyung, what is happening? What happened to Yoongi? What about the others?" Jin asks, he couldn't hide the panic in his voice.

"Are you not going to come here?" Sejin asks back without replying to his questions.

That question makes him becoming quiet.

"I..." his mouth, his brain couldn't find the right words to speak out loud.

A sigh was heard from Sejin's side.

"I have to go Jin, they need me to make a report"

And the phone call is cut just like that. Did the manager really said that he needs to make a report? What report? Police report? If yes, then about what? Did the members were in car crash or something?

There is so much things on his mind and even after thinking for sometime, more things keep adding up. He didn't know which one is the answer to the wonder. He needs to know the answer.

He needs to see Yoongi.

Quickly, he grabs his pull over sweater before running out from his apartment. Covering his head with the hoodie, wearing a mask and always looking down.

Hospital is a place of too many people. He needs to hide. He needs to hide from the public.

Upon arriving at the hospital, a sudden realisation struck him when he didn't know the room of where Yoongi is staying. He didn't even asked Sejin about it. He didn't want to ask the receptionist of where Yoongi's room is.

They will surely suspect him of something that will attract the attention of everyone.

After all this years, Jin works so hard to hide from the public eyes, he didn't want to come out now in that situation. He quietly roaming on the second floor looking at the name of the doors before Sejin sent him another message.

"If you're going to come, Yoongi is at the third floor, 316"

Jin quickly puts his phone back into his pocket before rushing to the third floor. He was looking down all the time he was walking because he knows people will notice him if he lift his head.

It was then that a pair of shoes came to his view at the hallway. A pair of shoes that stopped him from walking, a man stands in front of him blocking him from walking ahead.