20 - Ameliorate

...

"Dream deep for every dream precedes the goal"

...

Without realising, tears also builds up in his eyes. When Jimin looks up to him from his sitting position and with him wrapping his arms securely to someone-

To his Jin hyung. He knows that person must be Jin in Jimin's embrace.

Jungkook froze. He fears for what Jimin is going to say. But then, Jimin smiles a little at him, that makes him even more scared of what is happening especially with a thought on his mind.

"Hurry, let's get hyung back to his room" Jimin says, calm and collected.

Seeing Jimin calm is what makes Jungkook at ease even if it is just a little. As he walks closer, he kneels down on the ground looking at Jin. He is breathing. That is what Jungkook wants to know. Jin is breathing and nothing is happening to him.

Gently and carefully picking up the eldest in his arm, Jungkook looks at Jimin and straightaway Jimin tidying the almost fallen jacket from covering Jin's body.

It was at time like that they get to see how small the eldest is. Despite being the broadest among the members, it is fascinating to see how small Jin is in that situation.

Walking to the room with the eldest in Jungkook's arms, they happened to meet Yulhee at the hallway in which they surely know who she is. Yulhee was on her way to Jin's room too after checking up her patient on the same floor of Jin's room.

When she sees Jin in Jungkook's arms, truthfully speaking, of course she is confused and on top of that, she is concerned too.

She takes the lead and open the door of the room while guiding Jungkook to the bed. Once Jungkook settles Jin on the bed, Yulhee takes over.

Looking at the back of Jin's hand, she could only let out a heavy sigh before taking his other hand to insert the IV drips needle. With her stethoscope around her neck, she carefully doing the regular basic checkup before standing away a few steps from the bed to turn her back and see the other two members.

Based on Jimin's expression alone, Yulhee could tell the younger is scared.

"Come here" she says in her soft voice to the two.

The two did not hesitate to come near her in which she hugs them in her embrace. There you go, the tears Jungkook has been holding on, the sobbing mess.

She didn't do much but just stand there hugging the two while saying her magical words,

"it's going to be alright"

Approximately twenty or was it thirty minutes later the two calm down enough for them to take a sit on the couch. Yulhee waits patiently for them to tell what had happened earlier and why Jin is in Jungkook's arm.

"Put more cctv at the rooftop" Jimin starts off the conversation.

With that statement she did have a thought on her head as to why Jimin is demanding for such thing. She is concerned.

"It was the blind spot, he was standing on the edge, he was so close to the edge. Arms opening wide as if he is welcoming the-" Jimin's voice cracks.