22 - Bide

...

"Stay, I need you more than you think"

...

Jin didn't remember what he did before he went to sleep but he feels so sore and his mind is dizzy. As he slowly blinks open his eyes, adjusting to the room, it is not that late nor that early.

Scratch that, it is too early. Probably around 3 or 4 in the morning as the room is still dark and the sky outside the window didn't show any shade of the sun being there.

His mind must be playing tricks because he do actually see or maybe he mistakenly see Jimin right besides his bed. Blinking his eyes again slowly, he looks straight in front of him.

Jungkook?

Jungkook is staring at him silently without saying anything. His eyes full of feelings.

After all, this is only his dream right? It wouldn't hurt if he tries to grab Jungkook right? It is not wrong to be close to Jungkook right?

Jin tries to take a sit on the bed but he couldn't. His body is too heavy and his mind wonder did he played with Seungyeon again to the point of this tired?

Well, at least he could moves his hand. Spreading his one hand that is the least heavy on the air trying to reach Jungkook, the Jungkook he sees moves closer.

That's actually scary but after all it is his dream, he can dream whatever he wants. When Jungkook grabs Jin's palm in his own hand, Jin wonders why it feels so real? The touch feels so real.

Jin likes this Jungkook. This Jungkook didn't yell at him. This Jungkook didn't tell him to disappear. This Jungkook provides Jin the comfort he always wanted for years even without words being exchange between them.

"Why does it feels so real? Are you real? Did they give me something to be this ridi-" Jin tries to say with his soft voice

Words died down when he chokes on his words. He wanted to cry with how real it feels. He wanted to cry and embrace this moment forever in his life. The touch feels so real and the hands are warm.

Tears build up in his eyes threatening to fall.

When the first tear fall from the corner of his right eyes, he could feel a hand touching his face with so much gentle. More tears started to escaped.

"It's me hyung..."

"It's me, Jungkookie. I'm real-" the soft voice speaks to his ears. If tears could be waterfall then it is right at that moment, in that situation to describe.

Jungkook panics as the eldest is crying. His heart shatters into pieces. He's been holding himself for so long, for years now and he is not going to wait anymore.

The first time Jungkook saw Jin after he withdrew from the group, the mixture of longing and hatred were there.

The moment his eyes met Jin's, he realised he missed his hyung so much, he wanted to run to Jin and hug him until the longing feeling is gone but then, before he could do that Jin ran away from him.

Jungkook didn't even mutter anything, he got no chance to so why Jin was running away from him? He was not even yelling at him or anything, he was simply just stand a few feet apart from Jin.

The moment Jin ran away from him that day, Jungkook realised that at the end of the day, it looked like he was the only one who's missing the eldest while Jin wasn't.

The moment Jin ran away from him, Jungkook hated him more that he should, more than he could.

Jin was the one who convinced him to stay when he wanted to be back at his hometown in Busan and he was also the one who backed away from them all. It makes no sense to him.