25 - An Ode (TW)

...

"In the darkness, you can't reach them"
...

[BREAKING NEWS]

A former member of Bangtan Sonyeondan, the eldest member Kim Seokjin or more known as Jin was rushed to the hospital at 2.30 a.m. The said man was found unconscious in his apartment unit at XXXXXXX where he lives alone for the past one year and a half after moving out multiple times.

The neighbours stated there's a loud noise coming from the inside of the apartment unit for awhile. They thought his pet was throwing tantrum as the said man just adopted a pet about a month ago which makes them didn't question much.

It is believed that he tried to take his own life. His condition as for now is not yet to confirm. Investigation is still on going. The location of the hospital will not be revealed to respect his family, the patients and staff in the hospital.

Praying together, we hope the best of health and condition for the former member, Kim Seokjin. Update on this will follow soon.

XNEWS

Somewhere in heaven above, rest easy angel. You deserve everything.

Indeed life is a short time. Life is a vacation for the people who have worked hard all in their life. Life is a short escape, life is a short reality.

Life is a place to learn of the joy and sorrow, of the happiness and sadness. Life is a place for people to get to know each other. Life is short.

Heaven and hell. That's the place to live forever. A home to stay.

Kim Seokjin deserves heaven. He deserves the best.

'Drug intoxication' and 'suicide attempt'

Those are what it is declared. What if on that day, Jungkook didn't answer the phone call? What if on that day both Taehyung and Jungkook didn't rushed to see Jin?

They didn't know how much Jin took the pills. On that day, Taehyung was fast on his track. Jin was half conscious, no, actually he was losing his consciousness fast.

Taehyung shouted at Jungkook to grab a clean cloth somewhere within there. Once he got the cloth Taehyung quickly tied the cloth on the abused wrist. He told Jungkook to press the wound while he himself is trying to get Jin's attention.

"How much did you take?" Taehyung was half yelling while he asked the question.

He knew for sure Jin was in and out of conscious but he needed the answer.

"How much hyung?!" He asked again, this time it's a little harsh.

The only reply he got was a soft words,