01 - Headline

...

"Every good title is a short story"

...

Jin knows exactly what is happening, the scene is too familiar with him. He was so close to cry looking at his dear brother who was having a hard time behind the stage.

When things like this happened, Jin felt even worse, it was like he failed at his responsibility as an older brother. He stays right besides Taehyung, squeezing his palm for some comfort. The others didn't know about this yet and Jin himself didn't know whether to tell them or not.

Thing like this is so complicated.

Jin noted in his mind, on that spot, on that day, whenever they are going on tours, having concert everywhere, he is going to be strict and speak out what is on his mind.

He is going to stand up whether the management like it or not, whether the other members like it or not. He hates seeing things like this happened. The first time it happened was with Jungkook.

He still remember vividly on his mind of the mess happened that day, then Jimin got injured so does Yoongi and Namjoon. Hoseok was too embarrassed to admit that he slightly twisted his leg but still he got injured, Jin knows.

When it was to the point of the members collapsing, Jin's whole system shut halfway and his right conscious mind that keeping him sane, triggers so much.

"You have to go, it will be your turn"

Jin wanted to cry when he was kicked from being beside Taehyung, to wait at the other side of the stage, for his performance.

He couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. It was so much in his mind and to perform with his worried mind thinking about his dear brother feels so wrong. Jin himself know damn well how it felt when he was in Taehyung's situation.

It's hard and he barely able to finish the concert, barely but he succeed. When it comes to Taehyung, Jin didn't know, whether he will be able to withstand it or call it a day.

When Jin finished his solo stage, he was furious. Right after he got off the stage after the vocal line performance, Jimin, Jungkook and especially Taehyung walk away first.

Jin makes it really obvious that he is mad at the stage team together with the management. He makes sure everyone there sees his annoyed face.

"The next time this happened I will not going to take this as calm as this. Put me on the list right after the dance songs, not the others. Make sure you got it right this time, we are going to talk so much deeper when the concert ends"

And he walks away to the dressing room. He sees the other members were being cool down by the staff, some staff are crowding Taehyung in which Jin walks closer telling them to give the poor soul some space.

There is no need for this numbers of staff, it will only suffocate Taehyung even more. Jin knows, he was at the same spot, the same incident as Taehyung and he was suffocate being in the middle of the crowded mess.

At that time, he was so suffocated to the point that he almost black out for the second time that day. Almost, while the concert was still running.

"Can you still able to withstand it? Tell me honestly, I'm going to talk with Namjoon and the management with whatever the answer you're going to give me"

Taehyung's eyes are focusing on Jin as the elder kneels down, making his eyes and Taehyung's eyes on the same level.

"It just a few songs left, I'll be okay. The weather is too hot"