26 - Final : Life Goes On - Journey (TW)

...

"Morning will come, it has no choice"

...

[NEW] [JUST-IN]

Bighit Entertainment released an official statement regarding BTS' future as a group. It is stated that the group will be on hiatus until further notice. The group's upcoming comeback will not be released as planned. They sincerely apologise for all the troubles happened.

It is believed that the reason of these to be happened is due to the recent condition of their former eldest member Kim Seokjin. Currently the former member is still treated at the hospital since last night and his condition is still not known.

All the members gathered at the hospital since last night and no one is seen to left the hospital yet. The management company sincerely ask for everyone who knows the exact location of the hospital to not share the info to others.

"Please give them time and please pray for our precious Kim Seokjin"

Just as the last sentence from Bighit Entertainment's official statement, we hope for the same. Please include Kim Seokjin in your prayer. Update on this will be continued. Thank you.

XNEWS

And that was the last statement the public ever heard from Bighit Entertainment. There's no update continued after that. The entertainment industry goes in shock with the sudden disappearance of BTS.

Days after days, weeks after weeks and months after months. No update at all on BTS.

The fans went wild, some tried to break in into the hospital, some even went to the members' family house.

In conclusion no one could accept the fact that, there's no update on the boys. Much less the update on the former member Kim Seokjin. No one knows how is he doing right now. No idea if he is still breathing or he already walked over the bridge.

No one knows anything except the members, their family and the management company. Not even the medias manage to get an update on BTS since the last statement released by Bighit Entertainment.

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!"

The fans demonstrated in front of the company's building. They wanted an update about the group. But in the end, even with demonstrations, there's still no update about the group and about the former member, Kim Seokjin.