Part 6. (Hairspray Bottles)

*Your Pov*

I woke up in Eli's bed. I realized he wasn't next to me anymore. I got up and went and freshened up in the bathroom then headed to the kitchen. I walked passed the front bathroom and seen the door open and him fixing his hair. I stopped and watched until he saw me.

Y/n: You look cute with your hair down. - I chuckled. He smiled. I walked into the bathroom and seen so many hairspray bottles. I chuckled.

Hawk: What? - He chuckled.

Y/n: you have so many hairspray bottles. - I said now laughing. He laughed.

Hawk: I hate being that guy, but a mohawk is so badass. - He said placing his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. I looked in the mirror at us both. 'I can't stay mad at him?' I thought. I tuned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. He kissed back as well. He shut the bathroom door and locked it. He picked me up and sat me on the sink. He lifted my shirt up and over me, I was now in a bra. We stopped kissing and he looked at me with a smirk. He walked over to the shower and turned it on. He walked back to me while taking his shirt off.

Hawk: You had a shower yet? - He asked with a smirk. I shook my head. Next thing is we're both undressing, we got in the shower. (A/n: You can guess what happened next.)

-At School-

Eli drove me to school on his bike. We are now walking through the halls hand in hand, we spotted Miguel and the others walking towards.

Miguel: Hey guys! - He said walking towards us with Sam and the others. Me and Eli both smiled and waved.

Sam: Y/n? You're okay? - She asked. Eli looked at me and squeezed my hand for feeling bad. I looked at him then back at Sam. 

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine.  - I said chuckling. She smiled.

Miguel: You never told us what happened? - He asked. I smirked.

Y/n: Yeah, you're never going to find that out. - I said chuckling. They all smiled. We all continued to walk to class. 

-Class-

I was sitting at my desk, Eli in front of me. I seen as Moon, who happened to be sitting in her desk right next to him, pass him a note. Eli grabbed the note and crumbled it, he tossed it in a ben across the room and flipped Moon off. I chuckled to myself, Moon heard me and looked back at me with a pissed look. I flipped her off as well.