Part 8. (Slipped)

⚠ Suicide Ahead! ⚠

I woke up in a familiar bedroom. I realized it was Hawks room. I quickly got up and ran to the front door. I noticed him coming towards me with medicine and water. 

Hawk: Where are you going? - He asked me. I turned around to look at him.

Y/n: It's a secret. - I replied with a serious look. He looked at me confused.

Hawk: You need to rest, you hit your head pretty hard. - He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. A million thoughts ran through my head. 'I should kill myself' 'I need to die' 'everyone wants me dead' I thought to myself. I ran all the way to to a shed in the woods I spotted before almost being raped. I sat in a corner before attempting what I was about to do. I thought about it for a second before deciding. I ran to the other side of the shed and grabbed a thick rope, I grabbed a bucket and stepped on it, I secured the rope on something. I wrapped the rope around my neck and took a deep breathe. I stood there for a second until I decided to untie the rope around my neck, I tried taking it off when my foot slipped. The bucket removed from underneath from me. I was now hanging. I ran out of breathe. Right before I passed out I seen the shed door open and Miguel, Eli, Sam, and Demetri run in. Then I felt my body shut down.

A/n: Sorry this was short. I needed a cliffhanger.  :)