Part 14. (What If I Want It?)

*Hawks Pov*

I was eating my food and just happen to look up to see that y/n had left. I threw my food away and went to look for her. I heard some talking in the halls and decided to stand beside a locker and listen in. I noticed it was Tory and y/n talking. 

Y/n: T.. told you what? - Y/n asked while stuttering. Tory rolled her eyes and inched closer.

Tory: Playing dumb I see. You're pregnant. - She said grinning devilishly at y/n. My heart dropped. 'Y/n's... pregnant?' I thought to myself. 'How?' I thought again. I continued watching. A few minutes passed and Tory walked away. I and y/n made eye contact. I was pissed that she hid this. I watched as she ran away crying. 

Hawk: No! Y/n wait! - I yelled running after her.

-Few Hours Later-

I finally found her in the same shed she almost died in. I seen her in the corner of the shed crying. I slowly walked over to her and sat beside her. I rubbed her back.

Hawk: Why didn't you tell me. - I asked. She shrugged.

Hawk: y/n, please tell me. - I asked again.

Y/n: BECAUSE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NOT LOVE ME AGAIN AFTER I TOLD YOU! I WAS SCARED ELI! - She yelled standing up. I stood up as well. 

Hawk: Who's the dad? - I asked, standing directly in front of me. She looked up at me.

Y/n: What? - She asked breathing heavily. 

Hawk: WHO'S THE DAD! - I yelled. 

Y/n: YOU ELI! YOUR THE DAD! - She yelled back. My heart dropped. It was silent at first.

Y/n: I'm getting an abortion. - She said. My heart dropped even more. I looked at her in the eyes.

Hawk: Why? - I asked.

Y/n: I'm too young, you're too young Eli. We aren't even married! I can't raise a kid? And to top it off my mom doesn't even know? - She said. 

Hawk: What if I want it? - I said. She looked at me. 

Y/n: You want it? - She asked. I looked away then back at her. I grabbed her hand a nodded.

Hawk: Yeah... yeah I do. - I replied. 

Y/n: I don't know? I'll have to think about it. - She said removing her hands from mine. 

Hawk: Ok. - I said simply. 

Hawk: We should leave. I don't like the fact that my girlfriend almost died in this place. - She chuckled. and We walked out hand in hand.