Part 23. (Blood or Love)

*Hawks Pov*

I tried reaching for her gun but before I knew it she shot Demetri in the stomach making him fall back into the pond. I dived in and grabbed a drowning Demetri and pulled him back up. Everyone crowded around him. Daniel told everyone to back up... that's when we heard the second gun shot. I looked back and seen y/n falling into the pond.

Hawk: NOOO! - I yelled. I and Miguel jumped in at the same time and pulled her back up. We placed her beside Demetri. Everyone took a good look at her. I had to turn my head. She blew her brains out. I got up and walked away. I was walking away sobbing. 

-A Few Minutes Later-

Everyone was sobbing. Demetri is doing fine but y/n was... dead. I watched as Daniel and Johnny carried her dead body away. How am I supposed to live? Maybe she should have taken me with her instead of Demetri. I'm not going to make the mistake she did though. I guess I just have to live with this now. Regret. I should have saved her. But I tried saving my bestfriend first instead of my girlfriend. I could have had a future wife and kid if they hadn't died? I didn't even get to say bye? To neither of them? There is only one person to blame for this... Tory. We rushed y/n and Demetri t the hospital. It was now for sure y/n was dead, her heart rate was gone. I can say in that moment so was mine. Demetri was doing well. I felt like my life was in slow motion at this point.

*Y/n's Pov*

All I could see was everything go white. I watched my life flash before my eyes. Then something strange happened? I seen Tory. And me? We were fighting. I kept falling, getting beat. I was failing in the fight. It was up to me to win. I had a a choice, and I had to choose... either Blood or Love.