Suspicions

Jungkook pov

I wake up to the sound of rumbling wind and rattling windows. My hair lightly brushes my forehead and tickles my eye bringing me to reality.

I slowly open my eyes, slitted for the dazzling sun light that now shined on my face. Naturally I turn my head to where the rays fell and I see her walk towards me.

Dressed in purple, a black hat on and dark gloves to sleeve her slender hands. She walked with the expression of elegance, a stiff gaze and confident steps.

Marching to me I even forgot to blink for the beauty she was in real life.

When closer she extended her right hand and ran it through my face bringing me to the harsh reality.

"Did you just slap me?" I ask shocked.

"Impudent idiot" she cursed.

"What!?" I frown and slightly make her hesitate.

"Your in detention, meaning you should be working all night"

"You mean I didn't work all night?" I interrupted her and looked at the pile of files on the desk that I'd been working on the whole night.

She cleared her throat, "I meant about you sleeping"

"I've finished all the files you burdened me with and so I slept to give my pretty eyes some rest"

She hurriedly grabbed my collar and stuck her body closer to mine,
"Rest isn't available in my dictionary when your with me"

I sigh at her inappropriate comment and turn the other way.

She yanks my collar and smirks,
"So for the rest of the day you'll be with me following my schedule and you'll know what kind of a boss I am"

I walk closer to her,
"I'm ready"

----------------------------------

Ji sun pov

I wonder what made him join my company. It is a place where everyone fears to join because they think I'm the most cruel boss ever.

Did he join because he had some purpose?

"Excuse me madam?" My junior secretary knocks on my door.

As I gesture him to come in he brings a few files for me to sign.

"What's on my schedule today?" I ask as I sign.

"Uh madam, you have an auction at the grand gallery today at 10AM"

"Gallery?"

"Yes ma'am. It has the most precious antiques owned by the greatest businessmen of the country. This was thought as an opportunity to get them into your hold"

I nod.

"Um...I need you to dig in some information about someone"

"Sure ma'am, who is it?"

"Our new manager"

"Jeon Jungkook-shi??" He asked curiously.

I glared at him and he looked down guilty.

"Just do as I say" I muttered "and yeah, let him accompany me for the auction today. He's still in detention for the week"

He nodded and left without another word.

"If I find out you have some superior motives then I won't spare you even for a minute after, Jeon Jungkook"