Belief

Jungkook pov

Partially guilty I walk to my room. It's a few rooms away placed at the end of that floor, from the CEO office

As I screw the door knob and enter I find another person standing inside.

He wore a shocked expression and dropped a file in the floor for the sudden jerk.

"What are you doing in my office?" I ask looking at him suspiciously.

"Oh Jungkook. Ha I was just...seeing if you wanted something to keep your files in place. You know like a shelf or something" he huffed and smiled at me.

"Ah, your that guy from earlier. What's your name again, Tahyung?" I ask trying to recall what his name was.

He smiled innocently and walked to me.
"Kim Taehyung it is. Not Tahyung"

"Sorry. I was too preoccupied that I ignored the other employees here at all" I rub my forehead shamefully.

"No no. We understand your situation. When you've been hired with a purpose I think it bears on you harder" he patted my shoulder and consoled me.

"Well, how's it been? I feel your pretty close to Ji sun lately?" He asked out of the blue. His look turned sharp and he seemed to be waiting for a definite answer.

I hesitated and groaned
"Uhhh...not close. I just had a bad time with her. Things don't work out always the way you want them to you see" I smile diplomatically and pat him back.

He then switched immediately again to an innocent young man, Smiled widely and nodded.

"Let me know if you need anything. I'll help you out" he offered and walked out of my office after shutting the door.

I sighed and sat on my seat tiredly.

"Wait"

I wondered.

"What was he doing in my office in the first place? Strange. My door was locked from outside, how did he get in?"

------------------------------

Taehyung pov

After stepping out of his room, I turn back once to check if he was following me outside. Then I look around to see if no one was there and pull out the file from the inside of my shirt.

 Then I look around to see if no one was there and pull out the file from the inside of my shirt

It was written in bold on the cover,

EMPLOYEE RESUME

I opened it and found Jungkook's details in the first page with his photo.

I tried to find out about his previous history. Where he was from? What he really wants here? Why has he come?

Anything. Anything at all that could put him down in Ji sun's view.

I flip through the pages and finally find his family details.

It read,

Father - Jeon ilhoon
Mother - Go an shin

Occupational details :

Father - .....

.......

.....

...

Someone flicked the file from my hand. Just in time when I was about to read who his dad was.

"Hey!!" I reflexely yell but immediately gulp down when I saw the person who snatched it.

------------------------------

Jungkook pov

I ruffle through my things and my box packages to see if something was missing.

He surely behaved suspicious around me. He must've tried to do something or take something. I deduced and began to look through my things.

Then I realise that there's one file missing from the lot.

"There were supposed to be 12 files, but there's only....2,5,6,7,8,9,10...,11...11"

I frown at the missing file.

Suddenly I recall that it was my resume file.

"Shit! All my details and my dad's shares and identity is in there. What if someone finds it out. I need to find it"

I rush to the door and swing it open hurriedly but I see a person standing just outside my door looking right into my eye.

"Mr. Jungkook. Is this yours?" She asked me and stepped into my office. She had that file in her hand

I was taken aback after seeing her hold the file.

"Ji...Ji sun-ssi, what...what is it" I ask pretending to be clueless.

"Here. It says your name on it" she handed the file to me with the most blank expression I've ever seen on her face.

Now what should I infer? Has she seen it and is keeping a poker face? Or she hasn't seen it and is keeping that face. Damn! How am I supposed to react.

"Uh... Thanks" I fake a smile and immediately avoid eye contact with her.

 Thanks" I fake a smile and immediately avoid eye contact with her

"Mr.Jungkook"

I froze in my place. I almost decided mentally that she has seen it and she's gonna fire me now. Done. My dad's promise, my company's future, all gone. I shall be banished from this business world. My life is gonna meet its end.

"Mr. Jungkook" she called me again and waved her hand in front of me, bringing me back to reality.

"Ye...Yeah?"

"I didn't expect this from you"