Fake call

Jungkook pov

I hurriedly tipped my shoes and swung my jacket over me as I walked down to my car.

8:30 am it showed on my clock and I was gonna be late if I don't get there before 9.

It takes atleast 45mins to go to the office. I was late, terribly late.

Slept my night away because I was too tired from the previous day fight to save Jisun.

Just then my thoughts drifted to her, she was almost melting for me. She grew soft for me and even spoke about she being worried when I was hurt.

Wow!

I mean, what else do I need to accomplish my plan? Sooner I'll be able to get hold of the property and take it to my dad. Not later is the day when I fulfill my dad's will.

I assume, from today her attitude towards me will change. I can't wait to see how warm she'll get near me and I can't wait to see her fall completely for me.

I drive with all happy feelings and walk into the office casually.

Hoping to see her welcome me with a smiling warm face I walk to the atria leading to the corridor, but to my surprise it was someone not her and someone I didnt expect.

I seldom wanted it to be him, Kim Taehyung, he stood with a wide smile and bowed.

"Hello Mr Jeon" he said and the look on his face made me feel slightly uneasy.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"Madam Ji sun wants you to visit her office as soon as you arrived" he said and smiled even widely

That was so unlikely him. I had a bad gut feeling after that welcome.

I suspiciously looked at him nodding slightly and walked to her office.

"Good morning!!!" I greeted happily and entered but grew stiff the moment my eyes laid on her.

She sat in her seat, arms crossed in front of her chest, puckered lips and a deadly stare that pierced right through mine. 'god! Will this woman ever change?'

"What time is it?" She opened her mouth.

I stare here and there and purse my lips,
"It's 9:10"

"Which means your late for work"

"I... uh...woke up late" I mumbled slowly and looked at her.

"And?!" She leaned forward on the table with the most fake smile one could ever muster.

I bit my lower lip and looked down,
"I was tired after yesterday okay"

I tried to remind her that it was her fault that I was late but she smiled again, but now it was the same old taunting one she always does and said,

"Hmm...so your late. Nice. You're talented..."

I smiled when she paused and looked at her thinking she was appreciating me after yesterday but she held a stiff expression.

I suddenly grew silent and pursed my lips again.

"Talented in making excuses I meant" she completed.

I smirked subconsciously,
'Huh! what was I even expecting. She will never change. It might be harder that usual to get her fall for me'

"Mr. Jeon. jungkook?"

I heard her grit her teeth bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I really cant believe you Mr.Jeon, first, you come literally 15 minutes late and then you have the audacity to day dream while speaking to your boss" she slammed the table getting up.