Questions

"Your a liar"

I yelled not knowing how else to react. My emotions were mixed to a disgust, hatred, confused and anger. And so I didn't know what kind of an expression I was showing on my face .

"Listen Miss Jisun, you were having a nightmare and so I slept there...over that sofa and trust me I never laid a finger on you"

"Then why are you shirtless. Damn! Wear that thing first"

He pulled his shirt from the washroom rail and wore it flashing me a judgemental look.

"Happy?"

And that's when I realised it was drenched wet.

"Wh...why is it wet?"

"Because I accidentally opened the shower handle when I went to the washroom this morning" he sounded frustrated.

"No no can't be. Your lying" I mumbled unable to sink in any explanations he gave.

Just then he grabbed my waist and held my neck like he was gonna throttle me.

"If I were to touch you then I'd rather have done it when we first met in that alley. I don't have to pull it this far"

His eyes came as close as it could over mine and his breath touched my lips.

"Remember, I will never lay a finger on you without your permission"

He jerked me off his grip and strolled out of my room.

"Hey!!!" I screamed after him  but it fell to deaf ears.

I stood flustered and a teeny bit guilty for being harsh.

'maybe I judged him too much'

-------------------------------------------

I walked back downstairs after changing my pajamas, my eyes looked around still hoping to find him lingering but, he wasn't.

'Probably I should apologize for how I behaved'

Then suddenly the unknown mountain of pride rose high inside my chest.

'No no...why should I? It was just the way any girl would've reacted, isn't it?'
I crossed my arms on my chest.

'It's called being defensive. I'm not asking anyone anything'

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

At the office

Hastily looking the clock and back at his laptop screen, he jammed a few keys on his pad and knocked it down impatiently.

He glanced again at the clock and back at his laptop.

Just then his phone rang making him come to the edge of his seat. It looked like he was expecting someone over it or maybe something.

"Hello, is this Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

Spoke the voice with an authoritative mumble.

"Ye...yes... speaking"

"Sir, this information you've asked for is highly confidential and we'd like to keep it that way"

"Yes, I understand"

"It'll be arriving at your mail in the next few minutes. This call was to make sure it was you who's accessing it and also ..."

"I'll transfer it to your account directly" his voice bolded and he hung the man up.

He anxiously opened his laptop and scrolled through his inbox.