Melt a little

She got down the car and unloaded her luggages from the trunk. He helped her take out the heavy ones.

She dragged her suitcase with a carry bag on its pulley, holding two more bags on the other shoulder she tried to walk to the hotel entrance with heels on.

Stumbling and tipping she couldn't even cover half the distance.

Just then a hand touched hers, grabbing the handle of the trolley gently.

"Let me take it for you" his deep captivating voice froze her as he took over the other two bags she held too and walked ahead.

She smiled faintly but quickly hid it when he called,
"Are you gonna come or not?"

She hopped and jogged half to catch up with him and they both entered the hotel together.

At the reception was a lady who smiled prettily and welcomed them.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She spoke in her sweet voice.

Jungkook knew jisun was watching from behind him and so got more flirty with the receptionist.

"Hey gorgeous" he breathed with a husky tone.

Jisun's eyes widened immediately in shock.

"Doesnt the manager of this hotel have sense?"

"Sorry sir?" She asked cluelessly

"Else why would he employ such beauty for being a mere receptionist" Jungkook ended with a seductive touch to her hands on the table.

Suddenly another pale skinny hand clutched his and pulled it away from the receptionist.

"Ms.Jisun?" He called her by her name and glared dramatically.

Jisun flashed a terribly cold smile and turned back at her,
"We have a reservation by the name Ms. Kim Jisun" she spoke to the point.

The receptionist was flustered as to what was happening and nodded suspiciously.

"Yes mam, it's room number 345, the VIP suite on the fourth floor" she pulled out a set of keys from her draw "let me show you the way"

Jungkook smiled internally at how Jisun was getting jealous but tried to control it and remain in character. He found it really fun to tease her this way.

As they walked up the corridor and reached their room, Jungkook dropped Jisun's luggage on the floor and his face struck an awe when he saw the room. More of disappointment and shock.

"SINGLE ROOM?!?" he exclaimed loudly "FOR TWO OF US?"

"Sir but we have just one VIP suite available currently" the receptionist said.

He immediately leaned close to her seductively and slit his eyes.

"I only wish you stayed here too, with me?"

Jisun held the back of his collar and forcefully pushed him inside the room leaving the receptionist standing outside the room puzzled.

---------------------

"Taehyung-ah do you think this is a good idea?" Jimin worried seeing Taehyung pack his clothes hurriedly.

"Do we have a choice?!" Taehyung snapped restlessly "what if he already killed her? No one would know! I have to go"

Jimin pursed his lips because his reason was right but sending him alone to fight Jungkook was itching the back of his head. He then made up his mind and grabbed another bag.

Taehyung noticed and held him,
"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you. I can't leave you alone"