The Date

She was working, over working and it got worse when her eyes were swollen.

Jungkook noticed her near the lobby.

"Hey, why are you working yourself up? Let me help you. Let's split this up" he suggested looking worriedly at her as she collapsed in a chair wiping her sweat off.

"I'm fine Jungkook" she shook her head "it's not like this is the first time I'm working this much. I can get through"

"Yes yes the strong girl she has always been" soekjin's voice came from over the door as he walked in.

"Good morning sir" Jungkook bowed to him politely receiving a friendly pat from him.

"Not the time for teasing me uncle" Jisun rolled her eyes.

"Of course not. I was telling him the truth" Seokjin claimed and sat down beside her.

"I know. She is very sincere" Jungkook said and smiled concerned at her.

"Not just that my son, she is a fighter. She loves to fight. Or else why do you think this company and her other buisiness is flourishing like this? It's because of this girl here" he pointed and she shook her head humbly.

"But she is one stubborn fool" he scolded as he hit her head.

"Ouch! Uncle!" She frowned and rubbed her head.

Jungkook smiled at their cute relationship.

"She doesn't believe in anyone" Jin said making Jungkook's expression grow stiff.

Jisun smiled and looked down after he mentioned about her.

"So I wonder..." Jin continued with a suspicious face "how she ended up believing you? What have you done to her man" he exclaimed making Jungkook flustered.

Jisun smacked Jin's thigh and gestured him to keep quiet.

He smiled naughtily as he raised his brows at Jungkook for an answer.

"Uh...I..." He stammered after listening to the suspicion "I'm not sure if she believes me sir" he managed effectively.

"No no. It's just that your not capable of understanding or grasping feelings" Jin winked at him making him feel even more awkward.

Jisun now began to pinch Jin but he resisted with an expression like nothing happened.

"So tell me. What have you done that she began to soften for you"

Jungkook was almost speechless and looked at Jisun. She immediately nodded,
"Uh Jungkook please go check the shares hike in the stock market from yesterday. Go now" she gestured.

He knew that this was right moment and quickly rushed out after hastily bowing to Jin.

"You sure are in love" Jin commented with slit eyes after he left.

Jisun pursed her lips and rolled her eyes annoyed.

"Uncle! Can you not embarrass me in front of him please. When the time comes I'll tell him myself" she scolded him with him retreating.

"Okay okay dear. And by the way since your all worked up I've decided to throw a party for all of you"

"What?! Party?"

"Yes" Jin nodded "we can even invite all your business partners from around the world"

Jin leaned forward and began to whisper,
"You can even call him there and have him as your date that evening. It will be like a meeting sort of for work as well as a chance to show the love you have for him"