The birthday gift

It was May 19th and it was unusually sunny and bright outside. The house was studded with beautiful wall hangings and new flowers to decorate.

The carpet extended its way to the room of the person he wished to see first in the morning.

He grabbed a bouquet of violets and stood in front of her room. Knocking the door readily, hiding the flowers behind him he anxiously waited for her to open the door.

The moment the door flung open he yelled,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNN!!!!" he handed the flowers to her "I ONLY WISH THIS WOMAN HERE SHALL GROW TO BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER"

She smiled widely and blushed at his unexpected presentation.

"Seriously!? You remember my birthday??? Awwwwww!!!" She fell to a heavy hug on him and bowed playfully.

He shined his box smile and hugged her again out of excitement.

"I can't believe it's already been this long!"

"Oh these are so pretty!!!" She kept complimenting the flowers ignoring him cause she knew what he was saying next.

"Are you listening? Your turning twenty-ei....."

"Ssssshhhhh" she shut his mouth and packed it close.

"Hhhhmmmbb ssshhhmmm bbbbhhhmmsnnn" he tried to speak through it.

"AAHHHH! YUCK!" She removed her hands when she felt something wet touch her palm through his mouth.

"Your palm tastes good!" He said and ran away before she could wield a sword at his chest.

She chased him around the house and he ran even faster trying to avoid. Just around the turning of the hall she bumped hard onto something and looked up annoyed.

"Hey!! Mo..."

She stopped abruptly when her eyes met his.

It was beautiful. Just a description of how ethereal his face looked from up close and his jaw line cutting through her heart made it even skip a beat. His perfect nose and a killing gaze of seduction shot a spark through her body from toe to head.

"Sorry" she quickly apologized realising it was the wrong person.

"You seem too excited today. Why? What's the matter" he asked looking at her and at Taehyung who stood behind him.

"You don't know what it is today?" She asked yearning for a 'yes' in response.

"No"

Her eyes widened in shock and immediately her gaze flipped to a loath.

"Why what is it that I'm supposed to know about today?" He asked again and looked at them.

When she was about to speak Taehyung walked up and pulled her away,
"Let's go. Why are you spoiling your precious day"

Jungkook stood puzzled even after they left.

It was almost noon and they had their breakfast early because of Taehyung's compulsion to order cake after it for the party. He was busy preparing for it. She helped with the dishes meanwhile.

"Okay" Jungkook came up to her "I know what"

Her eyes widened and she abruptly stopped doing the dishes for a moment.
"What?" She muttered again getting her expectations a little high.

'Did he remember? Did he recall that it was my birthday? Does he have a gift? Was all this a prank to make me feel bad?'

Questions and hopes flooded her mind and soul.