Kill, torture me but love me

The gaze that never left his face trembled when he uttered the last few words at her.

"I love you Jisun. And I think the reason I can't kill you is that I love you, not because of revenge or anything of that sort"

She could barely comprehend the last sentence while her brain was virtually stuck with the former.

"Jisun!" He called her, probably the third time now to bring her from the stance.

She froze but blinked a little harder in disbelief.

"Say something" he demanded after her silence.

"I..uh...you...uh...see...wha...what did you just sa..say?!" She stammered

He frowned in confusion.

"Sorry, didn't get that" he smiled at her

"I... I got to go" she stood up immediately. Her legs weren't strong enough to handle her weight. Her hands grew cold and her face flushed red. She looked like a snowman with blushes.

She stumbled and tripped half as she tried to leave as soon as possible. He stood confused at her reaction. He didn't quite know how to react to that So he just let her go.

"Did that mean a yes or a no?" He thought to himself as he watched her walk hurriedly down the alley.

Taehyung paced up and down the room waiting for her to come. It was time for her flight in the evening and she hasn't returned yet. She said she was going to shop but inside him something told it wasn't true. Something made him feel she went to meet Jungkook but he can't ask. She was his boss more than being just a one sided crush.

Just then the door swung open revealing her, panting and grunting figure. She quickly ran into the washroom and shut the door after.

He was puzzled at her condition.
"She was fine this afternoon when she left. What's gotten into her now?"

Return to Korea

Like any other day, today was a nice vibe. Morning sun dazzling through my room, the smell of orchids bloom in my garden and the fresh hot pancakes I prepared for my breakfast. But it only couldn't be eaten by me nor enjoyed any of this by me.

Because I was still not out of the shock. Why shock? I don't know. Maybe because he said what I expected him to say but a little too early.

Maybe because we could've kissed after that if I stayed.

My body got goosebumps and I flinched. Quickly I turned my head to the wall clock when it ringed at 9.

'oh no I'll be late' I held my forehead in panic and immediately shot out of my door.

Just then a familiar face stood right in front of my gate staring right at me as I walked out.

The smile his face flashed and the flowers in his hands got me nerve wrecked. I was present, but physically.

"Good morning beautiful!" He greeted and jogged excitedly to me. I was frozen at my second door step. I could barely keep my leg beyond that.

I only breathed rather hyperventilated. I was over whelmed.

"Wh...what...r...are...u...you" I stammered yet again and he giggled making my heart throb.

"Your still the same. I came to pick you up"

I frowned at his innocent but bold approach.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Look Jungkook, this is not right. I'm not going to come with you. If people see they'll start talking"