Untold feelings

She woke up from her bed, tired with a throbbing headache. Her face looked swollen in the mirror like a dumpling and not to mention her eyes disappeared to slits.

'God what happened' she thought when she recalled every scene from last night as flashes of images.

Her mind tossed over when she remembered him and the night. Her heart poured out with guilt the moment it rushed back to her.

'God! We kissed!?!?? Sh*t! What have I done?'

She quickly freshened up and headed to the kitchen but already someone's back was preparing the breakfast without minding her.

She felt all the more bad when her eyes laid on him.

"Awake?" She asked taking slow steps at him. Her hands fiddling in hesitation.

He turned to break the eggs on the pan and layered some oil over it as he bent low checking on the stove.

"When did you come home last night, tae?" Her gaze not leaving him at all.

But he continued to do his work and pretended she didn't exist.

"How is Jimin, did he call?"

He brought some cheese from the fridge and topped the omelette with it.

She sighed heavily and held his hand,
"I'm sorry I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday"

He looked at her and raised his brows,
"What happened? Huh?"

She felt heavy with every word he let out. She was hoping it won't end this way. She was already thinking of ways to make up for the mistake she committed.

"Tell me, why are you silent? Tell me why did you do that?" Taehyung pushed the inside of his cheeks with his tongue as he glared at her, pissed.

"Im sorry" her eyes teared and she lowered her head "I didn't mean to...dont...please don't be angry with me for it"

He began to smirk and extended to a tiny laughter at her.

"Seriously!? You are crying for not saying a goodnight yesterday and sleeping away before I came back?"

Her eyes quickly darted to him,
"What!?"

"I didn't know you would take that thing this seriously though. It's okay if you didn't say a goodnight....but" he laughed trying to control it "but look at you. Your a real mess"

She pushed her hair back and wiped her face,
"But you were angry..."

"I was just playing along to see how you react" Taehyung giggled "God you've changed Jisun. Your a crybaby now"

"Shut up" she snapped at him and turned away, pretending to do the dishes. Her heart still raced for the shock she went through those few minutes. She was worried about the consequences.

'But why was I worried? Why did I apologize to him? What's wrong with me?' harsh reality hit her only then.

She eyed Taehyung who was mumbling a song and making more omelettes like nothing happened. He didn't know. He wasn't aware of anything that happened.

Just that evening she sat on the out porch, drinking her coffee when someone brushed her side as they sat near her.

"I'm sorry I was too tired I slept away for long" His manly voice said.

Her gaze refused to meet him even once. She was afraid to talk so she kept her head low.

"It's okay Jungkook. Last night was rough I know"

He sipped his glass of juice and saw her,
"Why what happened last night?"

She looked at him and quickly swapped gaze.

'He doesn't remember anything at all. What a jerk!'

"Nothing" she scoffed "nothing happened"

"How do you know uncle Jin by the way?" His voice snapped her out.

She nodded confused as to why all of a sudden he raised such a vague question, "Just a buisiness partner initially, friend of my dad and raised me to who I am after my parents were killed"

He nodded silently.

She turned to him, "why? Something wrong?"

"Hm? No nothing actually. I just wanted to know how you knew him"

She nodded and sat plucking the grass from beside her idly.

He sighed, "have you ever thought why I would have left you two years ago"

She couldn't help herself but look at him, meeting his eyes that were looking at her right back. She immediately looked down meddling with the grass her brain thinking of an answer and Just when she was about to speak,

"I-"

"Jisun!" Taehyung called her from behind them. He interrupted them exactly where he wanted to.

Jungkook pursed his lips and turned away sipping his coffee. She got up after giving one look at Jungkook and went in with him.

"Come. Let's go make salad" Taehyung rested his arm on her shoulder taking her away from Jungkook, leaving him shoot a glare at her by the corner of his eye.

"Taehyung, I wanna tell you something" she started but he pressed her lips with his finger.

"Shuhsssh" he bent to her level "you don't have to tell me anything. And...I don't wanna listen to anything right now. I just want to be with you"

He hugged her and spoke in her ear still hugging her tight,
"I suddenly feel lonely Jisun. I don't want to be lonely again in my life. Not after I found you at least. Whatever happens will you promise me that you'll never leave my side?"

Her hands that were stuck to the side of her body slowly raised up to wind his torso. Patting on his back, she pulled off and smiled faintly.

"Now look who's a crybaby huh?" She pulled his leg and wiped the tear that spontaneously flowed out of his eye.

"Nothing. I'm fine" he smiled his cute smile at her.

"So what are we making tonight?"

"Actually we're having dinner outside today" he mumbled in her ear and slid off from her grip seductively.

She smiled cheekily and followed him unaware of the pair of ears that were eavesdropping on them.

He knew he was trying to leave her but one small, glimmer of hope lingered in his heart that she would still be in love with him. That she could come back to him and that she could forgive him someday.

All these wary ideas ran inside his hot head as he watched the couple step out for dinner merrily.

He leaned on the porch door and collapsed down onto the steps, a tiny drop of tear leaving his eye regretting the decisions that cost him his life.

Just five minutes after they left the doorbell rang making him scoff and quickly rub off the tears before attending to the door.

"Now what? Car keys or his own brain?" He muttered wondering if this was Taehyung again.

But to his surprise it wasn't him, rather it was a her and a very well known her.

"CLAIRE!!!!" he exclaimed as she jumped on her feet and fell to a hug on his body.

"OHH MYY GODD!!! I found you!!!" She yelled.

"I missed you so much" he muffled under her grip on the floor.

She chuckled and kissed his cheek,
"I love you so much, Kookie"

"I love you too"