DAY 3 - The truth confront

He hated every moment of his life. Uninterested, he dropped the coffee powder inside his cup and shoved it under the coffee machine. While it was brewing his mind zoned out and began staring into empty space until the machine beeped his senses to reality.

He felt miserable at himself and sat on his couch while putting on the TV. He nonchalantly flipped through the channels as he sipped in his coffee. Not more than a few channels further he got up and switched on his stereo player. He toggled the remote to play the video that he'd been watching over and over again for two years abroad. 

Not because he was obsessed over the video, but because someone showed up in it. Someone that he missed all along and grew lonely without. He seemed more concerned and interested when she showed up in front of the camera, giving an interview, two years ago in her neatly ironed purple sleeved formal suit. She smiled endlessly at the questions been thrown to her and answered pretty confidently.  

But what was more important was that she kept looking to the side, somewhere behind the camera and kept blushing constantly. Though not seen in the camera he knew whom she was looking at and smiling so happily, because it was him, he stood behind the cameraman giving her cheers and helping her speak well.

He remembered the days clearly in his head, his memories rushing back to how the good old days he had with her and how he was almost blinded by her true nature. His eyes reflected what he felt while he watched her in replay. Wet until it overflowed and rolled down his cheek, he realised how much he hated to see her loath him today.

Probably she doesn't even want to see his face now, probably she doesn't even feel like breathing the same air as him, probably...she wants him dead for good.

Thoughts flooded his mind and clouded his vision as he slowly fell to a very deep sleep, who knew he even dreamt of only her when his eyes closed.

--------------------------------------------------

JISUN POV

I have been working for four hours now, my eyes were swollen and I didnt even get enough sleep. All thanks to the great personality who never fails to make my life more miserable. Just then my eyes locked with the photo that was on my table, i looked happy and my eyes were sparkling bright.

I clearly remember the day I spent with him at the amusement park. He made it the best day of my life. Simply being with him made my heart flutter and my hormones pump up.

I smiled subconsciously. I knew how I felt that day.

I loved being with him. I loved spending time with him. I loved him. But before anything good could happen things fell apart in the blink of an eye.

Slowly my eyes grew heavy and tears stood like a pool, filming a screen over my vision.

I popped the photo head down on the table and rested my uneasy head on my hands.

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

Though I hated to come work, I just wanted to see her everyday so I showed up to our company.

As I walked up to my office I went past her cabin. Unknowingly my feet stopped right in front of it and my gaze transfixed onto her name plate on the door.

Suddenly, just in time she opened the door and stood glaring at me.

"Are you spying on me now?" She asked raising her brows.

I quickly swapped my vision to her office inside and shook my head.

"What happened to the reports I asked you to submit yesterday"
I managed an excuse.