Night at her mansion

I hesitated to accept that offer though it was a perfect chance to make my next move near her.

I shyfully stepped back and waved my hand at her,
"It's fine. I'll go home"

She walked to me and pursed her lips,
"It's odd of me saying this I know but it's too late even for you to drive back. So just stay put here tonight"

Her sparkling eyes and insisting gesture kinda held me back. So I agreed and went in after her.

This was the first time I ever saw the inside of her mansion. Not to forget her mansion was very huge and pretty on the inside too.

"Take a seat. I'll make some hot coffee because it's cold tonight" she said and gracefully walked to her kitchen which was just behind the sofa in the hall. A huge mirror was hanging above the fireplace opposite the couch that everything about the kitchen was reflected on it.

It got awkward, I kept staring at her through that mirror reflection and so I broke the silence.

"Uh...you have a pretty house" I commented looking at her through the mirror.

"Yeah I know. Tell me something new" she acted indifferent and continued to brew the coffee.

I was slightly dumbfounded but I couldn't think of anything else so I spoke it, sorry, blurted it out.

"Your more prettier than that"

She stopped her work abruptly and looked at me. I returned her gaze but with more anxiety and expectation. She nodded and turned around.

'probably even this wasn't something new' I wondered and rested my back to a comfortable sit.

Jisun pov

I could feel my face flush the moment he complimented me. So I immediately turned around to hide my blushes. Yet I couldn't hide my smile which tore its way out.

'He said I looked pretty. Can he even appreciate that?' I thought to myself and hid my blush-smirk.

The smell of the coffee filled the room after I served it in two cups as I settled on the couch beside him.

"Do you live alone?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said and continued to enjoy my coffee.

"Why? Where are your parents?"

I stopped drinking.
"Dead"

"Oh...uh... sorry" he grew silent. But not more than a few minutes later he asked "aren't you scared to live alone? I mean isn't it even more difficult considering the enemies your surrounded by"

"Why are you suddenly interested in my life?"

He raised his brows in shock.
"Do you think I am asking because I'm interested in you?

Now I was flustered at that revolt. Nevertheless I could say a Yes but I managed to keep quiet.

"Well if you think so then take it as a Yes" he said after seeing me grow quiet.

I choked on my coffee and coughed a few times.

He patted my head gently and began laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned.

"Your cute"

And there, I choked again.

"Are you okay?" He asked now holding my shoulder.

I suddenly pulled back and got up.
"Uh...the blankets you'll need is in... that room and feel free to sleep wherever you like"

I quickly exited the hall because if I stayed there any longer then my face would explode because of blushing.

I clicked the door knob of my room and turned on the light. Though not new it was very welcoming to see my bed ready to hold me.

It was a long and rough day so I quickly changed to my pajamas and dropped face flat on my bed. The moment I closed my eyes I was pulled off to an unrealistic world.

*
*
*

My alarm rang right beside my ear. I reached out to it half drowsy and banged it off. The sunlight from my room windows now shined directly on my face.

I tugged my blanket but it was harder than usual. It felt like it was stuck to something. With half open eyes I tried pulling it again but it didn't let go so I squirmed around to face the other side.

Just then,

"How are you feeling??"

A voice called from beside me, on my bed, and, it was him.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!!!?" I woke up and got down the bed immediately.

Now that I was fully awake, I noticed, he was shirtless and was sleeping under the same blanket as mine.

"Don't you remember calling me to your room last night?"

"WHAT!!?! WHAT NONSENSE"

"We slept together last night Jisun"