Night at his mansion

"Wait what!!?" Taehyung exclaimed with his eyes bigger now.

"You heard me right. I'll be training Jisun for becoming more strong physically also" Jungkook casually dropped the bags beside the visitors couch and sat on it.

Taehyung grabbed his collar, lifting him up his seat and glared into him,
"You must be forgetting something. She is no more your responsibility to take care of" he gritted his teeth.

Jungkook smirked and freed his collar from Taehyung's grip.

"Listen. Even I don't think that way. But in case Jisun was more compatible that day don't you think she would'nt have ended up here in the hospital along with bringing you here?" He spoke without a pause.

"I never felt bad for being hurt for her, unlike someone who just ran away from his promises, I'll stay till my last breath to be with her" Taehyung glared into Jungkook getting no reaction from him.

Suddenly Jisun spoke up,
"I'll go with Jungkook"

Both of them turned to her in unison.

"WHAT!? What are you saying Jisun?" Taehyung howled.

"It's fine Taehyung. He has a point. If I was able to fight a few men or at least tackle a few, we could've escaped without being hurt this badly. It's all my fault"

"You don't have to feel guilty" he grabbed her shoulders and gripped firmly.

"Trust me. I need to do this" she spoke meeting his eyes and he trembled.

After a moment he sighed and turned around to face Jungkook,
"I'm coming too"

-------------------------------------------------

At his house

Jisun pov

My reasons for accepting an offer like that when my current situation isn't great with him was that I had to fight. I should learn to fight and stand alone.

I thought I shouldn't be a burden to anyone in my life, at least not Taehyung for all that he'd done for me.

I will make sure I don't let him take advantage of this anytime. Anytime at all. I'll keep a check and also be under control.

No. Nope. Never will I let him inside my heart again.

Just then his voice pulled me back to reality,
"Jisun! Hey!! You even listening to me?"

"Uh yeah yeah. I have to twist the wrist like this" I was explaining holding his hands "and turn it back hard enough to sprain it. Then I'll run"

Jungkook nodded with a straight face,
"That's when you'll earn yourself more time to escape or even think of another move"

"Okay okay" I hopped twice in my place excitedly "teach me more"

He shook his head and I frowned,
"What!?! Seriously??? We hardly did anything today"

"Too much is also too bad jisun. Let's wrap it up for today. I'll teach you something tomorrow"

"Hey!! Noooo!!!" I held his hand back as he was trying to leave, just in time when Taehyung interrupted our conversation with his manly deep voice.

"Breakfast is ready Jisun"

"Yeah go wash up and eat first. You look like your starving for months" Jungkook took the chance and flipped my hands off him.

Taehyung held his shoulder stopping him from going in and looked serious,
"I only said Jisun has breakfast, not you"

Jungkook pushed his chest away and smirked,
"The house is mine. So breakfast is also mine"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he saw Jungkook leave like nothing happened. Then he turned to me with a puzzled face,
"Why are we doing this? Like as though I don't have a dining hall in my house or food available at my place"

I sighed and pleaded with my eyes,
"I'm sorry. I have to do this. I don't want you to go through trouble for me. You can always leave, I'll be fine"

He walked up to me and held my hand while stroking my cheek with his other hand,
"I'll never let you be alone Jisun. I can endure this much for you"

Third person pov

All their talks and conversations were being watched, rather listened by someone who was s much interested in them than anyone.
He leaned on the wall behind the balcony where they practiced as Taehyung hugged Jisun and comforted her.

The desire to be in his place was overwhelming and his urge to run to her, knock Taehyung away and hug her tightly overtook him.

But he held in and walked away knowing if he stayed there longer he might actually end up doing so.

It was almost dusk and the birds chirping became louder as it grew slightly reddish for the sun was seeing his way down the horizon.

Jungkook sat in his couch in the living, reading a book and sipping his regular coffee. She walked in at the same time and sat on the sofa beside the couch.

Shooting glares at him every now and then she tried to read some magazine that didn't interest her at all.

"Why do you look so grumpy?" She asked unable to hold in anymore.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" He asked still looking at his book nonchalantly.

"No I meant that you have changed a lot since I last saw you" she began hesitantly.

His gaze quickly drifted to her, stayed on her for a moment and then dived back into the book again.

"If that what you think I can't help it" he said.

"I spoke to Jin uncle" she said abruptly.

"Oh" his eyes still scanning the book but this time it wasn't focusing on the content.

"Are you leaving ??" Her eyes timidly gazing between him and the floor.

He shut the book and looked at her,
"Look Jisun. I personally wanted to make you a little more compatible and all this only as a CEO of our company" he spoke with no remorse.

She gulped at his every word and sat dumbfounded.

"So...this doesn't mean anything to you? Coming back after years? Meeting us? Meeting me?"

He got up restlessly and sighed,
"I shall only advice something to you, stop having any expectations from me unlike last time. I won't say it. Because if you keep hopes again then probably you might get hurt like last time"

He walked away after spilling those words coldly at her making her eyes wet.

She looked at his departing silhouette until it went inside his room without even blinking.

A tear dropped her one eye and showed the feeling she still had left for him.

In the past, but not anymore.

----------------------------------------------

*****

----------------------------------------------

He shut the room door after him but his legs denied to proceed inside further. His knees wobbled and gave way making him drop on it and crouch over.

He sunk his head inside his hands and never lifted up his crying face for at least half and hour.

He knew that if he looked at her at that time, he would surely break down in front of her and that's the last thing he wanted her to see.

He knew that he had no choice but to leave. That's the only way he can keep her happy.

He decided he would leave after he saw her as the old Jisun he knew. As the old Jisun he loved.
He still loves.

"But I still love you Jisun. I always truly loved you"