No trace

Later that evening

"It was a really brilliant day! Thanks to you and your date, Jisun" her unnie spoke and raised her brows teasing.

Jisun fretted and rolled her eyes,
"Unnie your car is here"

Just then she waved at someone from behind Jisun before boarding the car.

Jisun looked behind only to sigh in despair at him, standing like her original boyfriend, and smiling.

"Have a good night Miss Laura!" He waved happily gently placing his other hand confidently on jisun's shoulder.

She yanked it off, and mumbled
"Stop this drama. I don't need your sympathy"

Taehyung pursed his lips and sighed deeply but continued to wave at Laura as she sat inside her car and rolled open the window to see them.

"I'm not doing this for you Jisun, it's for me" His deep manly voice pierced her ears as they traveled in a whisper making it look like he was kissing her cheek.

He then bowed politely at Laura,
"Safe journey Miss Laura!"

After her car left into thin air Jisun immediately yanked his hands off her and pushed him away before strolling back inside. The party had dispersed and everyone had left.

She wasn't in any mood to leave anywhere so she sat in one of the tables they'd arranged and poured a glass of wine for herself.

Taehyung walked in slowly after her. Looking at her disappointed attitude he preferred to stay with her until she reached home safely.

He sat on the chair opposite her and glared quietly at her,
"Why are you still here? It's late. Come I'll drop you"

She'd already finished three rounds of drinking wine and was hammered.

"Ssshhhh" she shushed him with half drunk eyes "did you think I was that easy? Huh? No I'm not going anywhere"

Taehyung knew she wasn't in her right mind but tried his best to convince,
"Listen Jisun, your drunk. Let me get you home. Hm?"

He got up holding her hand but she resisted his pull and dragged him back to his seat with a thump and glared half sleepy,
"What did I do wrong? Why didn't he come today? Was it my fault to expect him as my date?"

Taehyung was dumb. He couldn't find an answer at the moment. He was only concerned about her so he shook his head in harmony.

"Jisun it's not your fault"

"What? Really?!" She widened her eyes that were still small "really?! Not my fault?"

He nodded patiently.

"The why didn't he come today as my date?"

"Maybe because he is not worth you"

"Hahahaaaaaaa" she roared loudly making him look around for the noise.

"Did you think so?" She asked him after letting out a smirk.

"Of course your more important. Your more worth than him"
Atleast your more worth than anything for me.

"No I'm not. It's me who's not worth him. He had gone through so much and all of that because of me"

Taehyung couldn't help but hold her hand to comfort her. She sobbed and slowly drove into a weep.

 She sobbed and slowly drove into a weep