Chapter 24 - The Article before the Master Class

Serena's POV

We spent couple more days on Shalour City, until Riolu's recovery, and then we went on our way again.

Happy to see Ash smiling again and not so worried like he was in past days, I won my third and last required Princess Key.

Few weeks later, we arrived in Santalune City.

"Whoa, I remember this Pokemon Center. You brought my backpack here after I forgot it in the gym." Ash said after looking around the battlefield at the back of the Santalune City's Pokemon Center. "I'm so glad you've appeared that day."

"Yeah, me too." I said and tried to kiss Ash, but he dodged me.

"Sorry Sere, I'd like to kiss you, but it's too risky here. Someone might see us or take a photo and..." He was explaining but I cut him off and kissed him anyway.

And when we were kissing... snap... I heard a sound of someone taking a picture.

His head snapped to the side from where the sound came from, I mentally face palmed. "Why? Why now? Why someone has his camera always ready?" I thought and looked in the same direction where Ash was looking.

It took me a while to realize who's standing there, two young ladies, the Santalune gym leader and her older sister, who's a journalist.

"Viola!? Alexa!?" Ash said still holding me around my waist.

"Wow, you might have here a big article sis!" Viola said to her sister, looking at the photo she took. "Just imagine the title... The Alolan Champion and the next Kalos Queen! The most powerful couple in the world!"

"Just calm down Viola... I can't do this to Ash." The journalist was calming down her sister and we greeted and talked for a while, while having some soft drink in the Pokemon Center.

"Wait, so you actually want me to write an official article about you two?"

"Well, I know you're mainly writing about Pokemon, but I discussed it with Serena earlier, and we agreed that someday we should confirm all those rumors about us." Ash was saying and I agreed with him nodding. "So, yeah, since you're the journalist and I know I can trust you. You should be the one to write about the relationship between Serena and me."

"And how do you imagine this article?" Alexa asked.

"Well, do you think you can prepare some questions for me and Serena and write it like an interview article once we give you the answers to these questions?" Ash suggested and Alexa agreed.

"So, could we have that interview tomorrow at the gym?" Asked Alexa.

"Sure." Me and Ash confirmed.

We talked for a couple more minutes and then the sisters from Santalune City had to go back to the gym.

After that, we booked a room in the Pokemon Center and went training at the battlefield behind the Pokemon Center.

The next day after the lunch, we went to the gym to make the interview with Alexa to finally confirm all those rumors that the Alolan Champion is dating a promising performer/coordinator.

We arrived at the gym and went to the background where Alexa was waiting.

She greeted us and with her hand she motioned us to take a seat. She set up a microphone between me and Ash and turned it on connecting it to her laptop, then she brought us a glass of water, next she put her headset on and asked us If we're ready. "If there will be any question you don't want to answer, just tell me and we'll skip it, ok?" Alexa said and both me and Ash agreed.