Chapter 18 - Iris and Cilan

Serena's POV

The lunch was fine despite the discovering of a boulevard article which was kinda creepy. The fact, that a small moment of distraction led to leaking of mine and Ash's relationship on the internet, isn't exactly the best. And I could only wonder what article we'll find on the internet if someone took a photo of us on the date...

The media these days...

Ash's right. Why don't they contact us directly? Why they're sneaking on us?

We were on the lunch with the subway bosses for so long. It was around 5 PM when we left the restaurant.

Me and Ash said goodbye to the subway bosses and went to the hotel.

"Serena, I'll go to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after the battle. Are you going with me?" Ash asked after a few hours of us just chilling and chatting in our hotel room.

I got a silly idea so said I'll wait for him here and after Ash closed the door I went straight to the shower.

After the shower I didn't changed to my usual sleep wear but wore only an under wear and my black tank top.

I was always rather shy, so I was blushing even when I knew that nobody is here yet.

"Oh god ... What am I doing?" I said for myself when I lied down on the bed imagining how Ash will react and what could we do.

Suddenly it became so hot in the room and my heart was extremely pounding.

After a moment my shyness decreased and I even got rid of my bra, throwing it at the chair nearby, leaving me only in my pink panties and black tank top.

For another twenty minutes I was trying to find the perfect position that would do the perfect impression on Ash when he returns.

"Where are you Ashy?!" I moaned slightly annoyed after another twenty minutes of waiting.

I waited another long minutes, this time, trying to find the perfect place for the blue ribbon. I tried lots of places, but I tied it in my hair on the left side of my head at last.

Then I spent another minutes thinking about how much I became attached to the ribbon Ash gave me two years ago.

Ash was still nowhere to find and I ... ehh ... fell asleep ... Yes ... fell asleep ... With almost no clothes on me, lying at the bed not even covered with blanket...

I woke up at the morning, curled up under the blanket.

I looked around and when I found my bra on the chair, I realized what happened.

Ash was awake, next to me in the bed, doing something on his phone.

"Good morning Sere. Why did you fell asleep on the bed and don't even covered yourself with blanket?" Ash said. "By the way, nice outfit." He added smiling at me with a hit of a blush at his cheeks.

I blushed furiously and with a big slap covered my face with my hands.

"Ehh ... What happened?" I asked embarrassed.

"I don't know, when I came back from the Pokemon Center I found you sleeping, so I just covered you with a blanket and went to the bed too." He said.

I got off the bed and before leaving to the bathroom to get fresh I tried to inconspicuously pick up my bra from the chair.

When I succeeded, I quickly went to the bathroom while I was blushing whole time.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid..." I repeatedly whispered while looking to the mirror.