Chapter 25 - The Power Couple Wedding

Serena's POV

I closed my eyes and for a moment I wasn't paying attention to what's Monsieur Pierre saying.

Suddenly I squinted my eyes more, because a blinding spotlight targeted me, then it clicked in my head.

"We have a new Kalos Queen Mesdames et Messieurs!!!" Monsieur Pierre was saying when I started paying attention again.

Everyone was cheering so loudly that I thought the whole building will collapse. Before the tears of happiness reached my eyes, I looked at Aria, who was first person who hugged me and congratulated me, saying I deserve the title. I hugged her back and thanked her.

The next hours were really busy, after receiving the title, there were several interviews and press conferences.

When I got to my dress room, I was more tired than after the performance. I thanked all my Pokemon again and changed to my normal clothes.

My eyes widened when I opened the backdoors. A horde of journalist was waiting there for me. I tried to walk through and politely decline more interviews and questions, but there was no way I could make it.

"Dragonite! I choose you!" I heard a familiar voice behind the wall of journalists.

Some journalists turned around and started taking pictures of Ash and his Dragonite, some of them were trying to take both pictures of me and Ash and others were still focusing on me.

Ash then, thanks to Dragonite, made his way through and took my hand. He then gave me Pikachu and helped me up on Dragonite, sitting right behind me, he commanded the Dragon Pokemon to fly up.

Once we flew away from the Lumiose City I relaxed and leaned on Ash, who was behind me. He hugged me from behind and congratulated me to becoming the Kalos Queen saying I was outstanding. We then shared few kisses.

"Where are we flying by the way?" I asked when I was stretching my neck because it hurt from all that turning around to kiss Ash.

"We're going to Vaniville Town. I spoke with Grace and we could stay how long we want." He responded.

"Wait... was my mom on the Master Class?" I wondered.

"Yeah, she was, she got something to do in the Lumiose City after the Master Class, so she will arrive home at the evening." He responded.

Once we arrived home, I immediately went to the shower. I barely managed to put some any clothes on when I got a call. I was in the underwear, so, put my T-shirt on and sat in front of the screen with wet hair. I happily picked up the call when I saw who's calling.

Ash's POV

"AAAAAsh come here, please!!!" I heard Serena yelling.

I called Farfetch'd back to his Pokeball, Pikachu jumped to my shoulder and I went back to the house, only to find the new Kalos Queen, who was wearing nothing but underwear and a T-shirt, with water drops still falling from her hair, sitting in front of the monitor.

I was staring at her for a while and almost forgot to breath.

"Something wrong Ashy?" Serena asked when she caught me staring at her.

"No, no, just... ehh... you called me, so I'm here." I responded to her, quickly returning to reality.

"Great, come here." Serena said signaling me to sit next to her.

I did as she wanted and sat next to her.

"Hi Ash!" A heard from the monitor.

"Oh, hi May, what's up?" I responded, pretty surprised to see the Hoenn Princess on the screen.