[9] Scared Straight

Solana

I walk around the cabin and run my hands frustratingly through my hair.

I'm going fucking crazy in here.

I'm starving, tired don't know what to do in order to get myself the hell out of here.

I feel like I'm slowly going insane.

"LET ME OUT!" I scream at the top of my lungs and pick up a chair, throwing it against the wood walls. Picture frames fall to the floor and shatter and I sink to my knees on the floor and hug them to myself.

It's so fucking childish and a low blow of Daniel to kidnap me and then bring me here.

He was my first and I didn't regret it at the time, but it happened here.

And it happened in that room that he has me locked in most of the time. I can't be in there anymore... but if I remember it, then I'm damn sure that he remembers too. My mind starts to replay it and I smack my head.

"STOP!" I shout then jump up as the chains on the door jiggle.

Fuck.

I look around the room at the mess I made and pray to god that Danny's in a good mood today. The chains fall to the ground and the door is flung open, while Danny and his crew walk in with bags sling over their shoulders and boxes in their arms.

"Solana, what the fuck!?" Danny shouts at me, and I cringe away from his harsh tone. He drops the box he's holding and stomps up to me.

"What the fuck did you do!? Look at my goddamn cabin!" He roars, reaching out and slapping me across the face. I fall to the floor hard and ignore his dickhead friends laughing at me.

"Get up, bitch!" Someone shouts as I struggle to get to my feet, but Danny grabs my hair and yanks me up painfully.

"You're going to clean up this fucking mess." He spats disgustingly into my face.

"And you're gonna do it with a fucking smile." He shows his teeth to me and I close my eyes, tears slipping out.

"Okay..." I choke out. I shake with fear and glance around the room to see that Isaiah isn't here today. Honestly, the thought of him not here is disappointing. Danny throws me and I stumble and fall over the chair that I threw.

"Yeah bitch, hurt yourself from your own mess." He sneers, making me feel completely embarrassed. I shakily get to my hands and knees and he comes back up to me.

"I want you to clean this shit up, then change into these clothes I bought for you. I'm sick of looking at your bloody and ripped up scraps. Just because you are a piece of shit, doesn't mean you have to look like it too." He shoves a drawstring bag towards me and I grunt as it hits my chest hard.

"Alright." I whisper and turn around, about to go and change but he grips much arm harshly.

"Where are you going?" He asks, raising a brow and I give him a confused look.

"Umm to change." I raise a brow and he grins, then starts to laugh in my face.

"Just change, Solana." He runs a hand down my face and I shudder.

"That's what I was about to do." I mutter, going to walk away again but he grips my arm tighter, making me wince.

"No, change here." He growls, and my eyes widen.

"In front of all your f-friends?" I stutter, and he nods.

"We're all friends here, Solana." A smirk stretched out on his face and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I don't want to change right now." I whisper and he tilts his head.

"That's not your choice. Change. Now." He snatches the bag of clothes away from me and opens it, then shoved a shirt at me.

"On." He orders and I shiver then pull my shirt off, revealing my bra. The guys start to whoop and holler and I quickly pull the new one over my head, feeling embarrassed. Danny then pulls out some short flannel shorts, tossing them at me.

He nods his head and I unbutton my pants and drop them, feeling like a cheap and dirty whore. I quickly snatch the shorts from him and bend down to step in them, then I yelp as a hand slaps my ass really hard. I jerk upright and my eyes widen as I turn around and stare at the guy practically drooling at me.

"Damn girl, you're so sexy." He winks at me and I shudder and actually feel grateful as Danny pulls me into him and kisses my head.

"Did I say to touch my girl?" He asks, through clenched teeth, and the room that was once echoing with laughter, soon falls deathly silent. I chew on my bottom lip and freeze as he lets me go, but positions me at his side.

"Lana, put your shorts on now." He mumbles, and I quickly do as he says. I watch as he snatches a bag from a guy and then unzips it, rummaging through it.

"Bryan... I made it very clear about how this was gonna work with her." He pauses and furrows his brows as he looks through the bag.

"Man, we need something! We can't just do this shit for free!" Bryan snarls, definitely getting an attitude and I watch as Danny freezes his hand in the bag and looks up, grinning with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Oh? Well then I guess there's no point in you helping out anymore." He tilts his head to the side in a challenging way and before Bryan can respond, Danny pulls his hand out of the bag, holding tightly onto a gun, and then it all happens so fast. He aims it at Bryan and shoots.

I don't even hear the blast, but it sounds as if the bullet silently shot through the air because it made a whirring sound, but not a blast. I scream a blood curdling scream as it hits him in the neck and blood starts to profusely spurt out everywhere. Bryan's eyes go wide as he clutches his bleeding gunshot wound, then falls to the floor... dead.

"You- You KILLED HIM!" I scream and watch the look on the other guys faces are a little nervous, but then again, expectant. I shake my head and turn, running to the door and I yank on it as hard as I can, but it won't budge.

"LET ME OUT! PLEASE LET ME OUT!" I cry hysterically, slowly sinking to the floor. I suddenly feel arms around me and I look up to see Danny.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream, smacking him away but he just holds me tighter.

"That was for you, Solana!" He says in a fierce tone.

"I ended his life because he disrespected you! Don't you see how much I love you now??" He shakes me a little and I shake my head, not wanting to hear anymore of his crazy talk.

"Please Danny... if you love me, then let me go home." I croak, my tears stills falling but he just presses his lips to my forehead and close his eyes.

"I can't... but you're gonna see how much I love you soon. I know what and how to prove it to you." He stands and picks me up, and I unwillingly stare at the bloody and horrific sight on the floor.

I got someone killed.

The thought makes my stomach churn and the sight of Bryan's dead body makes me gag, and I can't help myself from leaning over Danny's arm and puking. The guys all groan disgusted at my activity, but I just continue to puke and Danny just holds me

"Let it out, baby. I'm sorry you had to see that." He coos to me, then gently starts to smooth out my hair as I keep throwing up. My stomach starts to burn and my eyes start to water, and I turn away from the sight of my throw up and the blood from Bryan's dead body mixing in with it.

"I'm so scared." I admit out loud, no longer being able to be the strong and feisty girl I usually am. Danny's made me shy away from that.

I'm fucking terrified.

"No baby, don't be. I'm not gonna do that to you." He carries me back to the room and I'm glad to be away from death. He lays me on the bed and wipes my mouth with his sleeve, then strokes my face.

"I love you so much, Solana. I'll do anything for you." He whispers darkly, and for once, I actually believe that I might not have a chance at surviving.

I might just end up like Bryan.