[13] Kidnapped Buddies

Michael

I feel so heavy and groggy, and it's definitely taking me awhile just to get my eyes to open. Grunting lightly, I roll over and my head presses against the feel of cool wood and I open my eyes only to pitch black.

"What the fuck?" I groan and roll over again until I'm on my back, staring at nothing but darkness still.

If Danny was gonna drug me, the least he could have done was gave me some fucking light.

Alright, enough angry ranting about Daniel's stupidity, time to figure out where the hell I am.

I sit up slowly and groan as I feel sore on my side, like someone kicked me or some shit. I ignore the pain and place my hands down to help me stand, and I feel hardwood that's cool. My mind starts to wonder where I am even more now, but I push the thought away and get up, groaning in the process.

Okay, I still can't see shit. And there's obviously no windows in here.

I take a step forward and kind of stagger, so the next step I cautiously take it, but end up kicking something and falling forward.

"Shit!" I groan, and wait for the hard contact to the floor, but instead I fall onto something soft and bouncy.

A bed?

I put out my hands and push myself up into a kneeling position, and I slowly start to kneel across the bed, but hit something and fall over it too. When I land, I grunt a little but scramble up and off the person as they shriek loudly.

"Ow!"

"Who is that!?" I demand with my eyes wide, and I feel the bed start to shift, indicating they're coming towards me. Quickly backing up, I stop as I feel the end of the bed nearing, and I start to get aggressive.

"If you don't say who you are right fucking now, I'm swinging!" I growl, breathing a little ragged and intense up a soft sigh emits from the darkness.

"Please... don't." The voice speaks and I drop my jaw.

"Solana?" I hope, more than ask. I feel soft hands hit mine, then grip them tightly.

"Yeah, it's me." She says softly, with a hint of sleepiness in her voice, and I yank on her hand and pull her to me, instantly smelling her hair as her head is tucked under my chin.

"Thank fucking god! I thought he killed you!" I exclaim, and she shakes her head, but actually surprised me as she wraps her arms around my torso.

"N-No." She stutters, then I feel her softly shake and her soft sob.

"Solana, what happened? What did he do?" I ask, hugging her as tight as she's holding me, and she sucks in a quick sloppy breath.

"He's just crazy. He had me tackled down, he knocked me out unconscious, he stabbed me- a-and he even k-killed someone." She cries, and I tense up with anger.

"He fucking stabbed you!?" I hiss and then feel her nod as her hair brushes against my face.

"Yes, with a box cutter because I cut him trying to defend myself. I'm just so scared. Some days he acts like he loves me, and others he acts like he wants me dead." Her voice trails off and we sit in silence for a bit. Finally, she lets out a soft breath and then pries herself out of my hold.

"Come on." She mumbles, and I feel her get up from the bed, so I quickly follow after her. I feel her presence and I follow that the entire time, until she stops in front of a door and opens it, then leads us out.

"There's light in here." She murmurs, and I stop and then go blind for a few seconds as she quickly turns on a light. I have my hands up in front of my face and I hear her lightly giggle.