[29] Down Low

Michael

"Can I get you anything else?" Skyler asks and I shake my head, twirling a piece of my hair from off my forehead.

"No thank you, Skyler. You've honestly done enough. I don't think there's anything I could do to repay you for saving my life." I say seriously, letting go of my overly long hair. She blushes.

"Well actually..."

Damn, I spoke too soon.

I look over at her and raise a brow. She sighs dramatically and makes herself comfortable at the end of my temporary bed by my feet. I stiffen as she rubs my exposed leg gently.

"All I really want is a kiss. Is that too much to ask? I know you have a girlfriend-"

"So why would you ask then?" I ask her appalled and she stutters out.

"I-I just can't get over how attractive you are. Guys here don't have your good looks and I just feel since you said you could never repay me... this would be you repaying me, since the really repaying me way is to sleep with me and I know you won't do that." She looks at me seriously and I chuckle.

"No. I wouldn't. I can't do that, Skyler. I've never loved anyone apart from my family and I'll feel like shit kissing you, knowing my girlfriend is somewhere without me probably suffering. Don't you understand that?" I ask her and she looks to be in deep thought.

"How badly hurt are you now? It's been like almost two months." She sighs and I sit up wincing slightly.

"I'm good enough. I just want to be entirely good because I don't want to put her in danger when I go there. Why?" I ask and she smiles.

"If you kiss me, I'll go with you to save your girlfriend, as a distraction. I can even get Jordan to help." She rushes, but I shake my head.

"Hell no. Your brother will kill me and you, you're too beautiful to be this desperate, Skyler." I say and watch her hazel eyes light up.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Her voice is almost a whisper and I roll my eyes.

"Don't swoon, Skyler. Seriously, you're a great girl. There was a point in time where I would've fucked you, but now I'm only dedicated to one woman, and that's Solana. You understand that, right?" I raise a brow and she sighs.

"Yes. I just hoped maybe you would feel something for me at least-" I cut her off.

"I do. Gratefulness of you saving my life and giving me a chance to save my girlfriend. Now, can you ask your brother if he has any pocket knives or anything? I'm starting to get antsy about leaving my girlfriend there for this long and I'm starting to get bored just laying around." I throw the comforter off me and stand up without hesitating. Pain seeps through me a little, but I shake it off and watch Skyler stand up too with a worried look.

"You're leaving??"

"Well, not now since it's so early, but I'm gonna start doing some stretches and exercises to tolerate this little bit of pain I'm still feeling. I can't sit around any longer. I have to go and get her." I say and she looks at me almost longingly as I start walking out of the room.

I turn around as I hear her following behind and I almost fall down as she throws herself at me. I mean full blown breasts to chest, pelvis to pelvis and her arms wrapped around my neck, yanking my head down. My abdomen burns as I forcibly bend forward and her lips crash onto mine. I go stiff as a board as I stare at forcing this kiss on me. Her eyes are closed as she fiercely massages her lips against mine. I realize she's not going to stop, so I stay completely still.