[25] Over

Solana

This is it. This is the end and it's all my fault. I couldn't keep my hands off of Michael and I let him get too comfortable with me. I'm a distraction and now we're both going to die just like Danny warned us the last time.

He'd kill both of us.

"Solana, you've been a very bad girl lately. Fucking your kidnapped buddy behind your owner's back? This is basically a suicide mission. You know better, don't you?" Danny asks deathly low and I nod numbly while still wrapped in Michael's hot and sweaty embrace from our recent lovemaking. Danny's eyed rake over us again and his jaw clenched tightly.

"Get decent, now."

I go to unravel myself from the comforter, but Michael sighs and slips out of the cover, leaving me wrapped up. I have to keep from laughing as the guys all groan in horror as Michael starts walking around Danny's room, butt ass naked. He casually picks up his boxers and slips off the soiled condom, then place his boxers back on. After doing that comfortably, he walks past the group and soon comes back with our clothes. He steps up to me and stand directly in front of me, sliding his shirt over my head. I drop the comforter as his shirt cover me to mid thigh and I watch him step into his basketball shorts. He stands next to me, confidently wrapping his arms around my waist and Danny glares.

"Finished? Great, now, I did say I'd kill you both, but I've come to realize that Jackson has been a very bad influence on you, Solana. So you know what that means, I'm just taking Jackson out."

Oh no...

"Danny, please!" I screech, but he chuckles dryly.

"Please what? You've been caught in after fuck mode on my goddamn sheets! I'm being reasonable here, Lana." I open my mouth to plead and reason some more, but Michael nods.

"You are being reasonable. You can take me out, but how about you take me out for a little... walk?" He asks with his brown eyes locked straight on Danny. Danny rolls his and grunts.

"Fine. Let's go-"

"Wait, what? No, Michael!" I whine, clutching onto his arm, but he just turns around and smile at me.

"It's gonna be okay. We knew it was coming, calm down and listen to me." He says calmly, but I shake my head and feel like I'm having an anxiety attack. He grabs me around the waist and pulls me against him tightly, then stares into my eyes while stroking my sex hair with his free hand.

"Listen to everything he tells you to do, I can't save you after this and I'm sorry-"

"I fucking hate you so much right now, Michael." I pout and lean forward, placing my forehead against his bare chest. My sobs start falling out as I realize this is it; they're going to kill him and it's all my fault and mainly his, because he won't fight back.

"You can fucking take them on! You never fight back!"

"You never wanted me to."

"Well I want you to now, Michael do it! Fucking kill them all! I can't lose you." I whimper recklessly. He starts rubbing my back in soothing motions, then I cry harder as Danny snaps at me, while yanking on my arm.

"Let's go Solana, time to take your fuck buddy for a walk-"

"He's my fucking boyfriend, been my boyfriend for the past five months, asshole. Michael, wait... wait!" I croak and he pulls me away from Danny and wraps me in another tight hug. I lean back and decide that I am angry with him, for just allowing them to take him from me when I need him.

"I hate you." I hiccup and frown at him. He gives me a sad smile.

"You do?" He asks and as much as I want to say yes, I can't help to cry even harder and shake my head.