[12] Total Control

Solana

The thud that hit the floor was pretty big, like dead body big? Oh god, I swear if Danny killed another person I'm gonna kill myself.

"Solana!" He calls me in a haunting sing song voice and my blood runs cold. I'm scared and with that tone he's using, I'm definitely not leaving this room.

What if this is it?

The day and the time where he was telling Isaiah about having his fun with me and getting the most of the pleasure?

I absentmindedly start shaking my head, and I get up from the floor and run into the furthest corner, and sit in it, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Go and get her." I hear Danny flatly command someone, and I hear intruding footsteps. The door swings open and some guy I've noticed who tackled me down before comes striding over with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

He's definitely excited for whatever he's retrieving me for.

"No! I don't want to go out there!" I shout, but he just chuckles darkly and bends down in front of my face.

"Like you have a choice." He scoops me up in his strong arms and it's not a romantic feeling either, it's a weak and helpless feeling.

"Put me down!" I shout, and angrily start to smack and punch on his arms. My blows don't do much as he continues to walk towards the door with me in his arms and as he walks out of the room, and then down the hall.

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" I scream at the top of my lungs, and he growls.

"Fine then!" He stops automatically and his grip on me loosens as he lets me fall carelessly to the floor, making me hit my head hard. I whimper out in pain and hear some deep laughter.

"Solana... beautiful? Can you sit up and give me your undivided attention baby girl?" Danny coos out to me and I frown.

"No." I say seriously. I get on my hands and knees, pushing myself up into a kneeling position, then I cross my arms stubbornly and keep my head and eyes trained on the floor. Danny lets out an annoyed groan, but then starts to laugh, which sends a bad feeling trickling up my spine. I shiver a little from the feeling and then listen closely as he starts to launch himself into a speech.

"Oh Solana, what am I going to do with you? You are just the most hard headed and stubborn piece of beauty I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. But you're really stubborn and that really annoys me." He pauses and I roll my eyes.

"I don't need a fucking lecture from you, Danny. You're not my goddamn daddy." I spat, but instead of getting angry like I thought he would, he just laughs at me.

Like I told a joke or something.

"There goes that stubbornness and mouth of yours, a very dangerous combination. See, that's exactly what I don't like about you. You don't like to listen, you like to test my patience. Was killing Bryan not enough to show you what I'm capable of? Was taking you not enough to show you how much control and power I have over you?" His words strike a bad nerve with me and I whip my head, giving him my most menacing glare. He's now stalking towards me from the middle of a circle his teammates are huddled in. He smirks, satisfied that he's got my attention and continues his rant.

"I am master and you are slave. I am man and you are dog. I am daddy and you are child." He bends down, stroking my face.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I snarl, slapping his hand away furiously, and he laughs. His light blue eyes are light and playful.

And the playful look in his eyes are scary.

"What? I'm just trying to get you to understand more and think I'm done trying to make both of us happy, so I'm just gonna be doing things for me now, and only me. I want you to get up Solana, and I want you to willingly come to me." His breath fans across my now limp arms from swatting at him, and I move them away and place them back into being crossed together stubbornly over my chest.