[5] Not A Joke

Michael

I sit in the seat of my Mustang, mentally preparing myself for all of the attention I'm about to get as soon as I get out of this car and walk towards the school. We kicked ass at the game last night, well I did mostly and it was the first game of the year.

I can tell this is gonna be a very good year.

And I haven't even mentioned the fact that I'm slowly reeling Solana in. She's the definition of a perfect girl in my eyes and I'm not really sure what it is about her, but I like the fact that she doesn't open up her legs.

Even when I say please.

I pop a gum in my mouth and run a hand through my hair, then get out of my car. As soon as my door closes, a petite girl comes running up to me.

"Michael! I just want to say you did so freaking amazing at the game last night!" She looks up at me, smiling like I'm a fucking multi millionaire or something (AN: Michael is NOT famous in this)

"Thank you baby. Were you rocking the 58 last night?" I asked, leaning in and twirling some of her hair around my finger. Her face breaks out into a blush and she nods.

"Yes! But I didn't just come over here to congratulate you." Her voice drops in a seductive way and I raise a brow, waiting for her to continue and then she sighs deeply and looks up at me.

"I want you to have my panties." She says confidently and I smirk.

Confident whores.

I like that.

"Well hand 'em over." I hold out my hand, but she just placed her hand in mine and smirks.

"You have to come and get them." She whispers and I laugh softly.

"As tempting as you really are, darling, but I didn't bring the panty collector today, but how about you send me a text later and I'll let you know what we can workout." I take my gum out my mouth and dispose it. I lean down and kiss her roughly, making her whimper into my mouth and I pull away and walk away without a backwards glance.

"I will, Michael!" She shouts after me and I smirk.

I know she will.

I finally get into the school and surprisingly, I push through all of the dickriders, trying to get around the corner to bother a certain someone.

Yes, I'm talking about Solana, but she's just apart of my daily routine and besides, I want to see what she really thought of me at the game.

I wink at a couple of girls on my way and when I turn the corner, I freeze because Solana's nowhere in sight. It's around 6:45 am, she's usually here earlier than that, leaning against her locker, unbothered with her earphones in and reading a book. This is really strange, because she's a goody two shoes and always comes to school.

Maybe Daniel know where she is?

I turn back around the corner and see him and his minions walking down the hallway as if they were magically brought to me.

Yeah fucking right, I hate them all.

"Danny!" I call out, getting his attention, and his eyes darken as he sees me.

"Jackson." He calls me out by my last name and I smirk.

"That's my name, please don't wear it out." I step up to him as he does to me and then grin.

"Where's Solana?" I asked and he narrows his eyes.

"Why do you wanna know?" He crosses his arms and his minions snicker behind him.

"Well I had something to tell her for a project we were assigned to work on together." I lie smoothly but he just smirks.

"I don't know where she is, but I suggest you to get a new partner though." He laughs kind of like he has a hidden message under what he just said to me. I watch him walk past me, still laughing like he just heard the most hilarious thing and I just ignore the disappointed feeling.

"Hey Michael." A soft voice says and I look over to see a girl with brown shoulder length curly hair and brown eyes smirking at me.

Raven, one of my usual janitor buddies.

"Looks like you could use some special time in the closet." She smiles and starts slowly walking in the direction and I frown, turning around to see Solana's abandoned locker.

She's just a girl Michael, and she'll be here tomorrow.

I throw on a smirk and turn, slowly following Raven. I need to get myself together, I don't get serious about girls.

~•~

Solana

I slowly start to twitch while I wake up with a pounding headache. I still remember everything, but I'm hoping I'm waking up in my bed and it was all just a nightmare. I open my eyes and scrunch my forehead that feels like it's stuck, but I'm in too much pain to really pay attention to it.

"Help!" I groan loudly and look over to see log walls and no windows.

It wasn't a nightmare, it all really happened.

I blink and it sends a sharp shooting pain through my forehead, making me reach up with a hand to feel swelling and something crusted to it. I shakily scratch at it and shriek as something drips down my face and I wipe it to see blood.

From when Danny cracked my head against the floor.

I press my palm tightly against the bleeding gash, ignoring the sting, just trying to get the bleeding to stop. Glancing around, I take my time to sit up, but then lay right back down as the room starts to spin.

"This is serious, Danny is serious. I thought this could all have been one fucking joke him and his friends could laugh about, leaving me to be mad as hell, but no." I cry out to myself and let my hot tears fall.

This isn't a joke and it was never a joke.

Every since I put him on blast in front of his friends at school, he's been thinking of this.

I was so wrong. Danny is definitely not 'all talk'.

He's serious and fucking crazy.