♫🄳🄸🅂🄲🄻🄰🄸🄼🄴🅁 + 🄾🅃🄷🄴🅁 🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂♫

🧚🏻‍♀️🌸🔮❦♫ || ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 || ♫❦🔮🌸🧚🏻‍♀️

🧚🏻‍♀️🌸🔮❦♫ || 𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 || ♫❦🔮🌸🧚🏻‍♀️

🧚🏻‍♀️🌸🔮❦♫ || ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 || ♫❦🔮🌸🧚🏻‍♀️

___________________________

𝕯𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗: I do not own anything apart from my original characters and their plot lines. This is based off of the original Netflix series, Fate: The Winx Saga so all rights belong to them.

__________________________

𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘: This book will contain mild language and mentions of drug use and underage drinking.

__________________________

𝕽𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: If you have not already watched the series then I recommend it as I really enjoyed the show.

I know lots of fans of the original Winx were not happy with the whitewashing of characters and they didn't think that the series should be named after the original cartoon. If you are an original fan and have not yet watched the new show, my advice is to try and separate the two shows and to try and not compare them because both shows have really good plots and it would be a shame to not give the Fate series a chance.

_________________________

𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓: There may be a few changes in the story as this is a Sky of Eraklyon fan fiction. Sky and Bloom will not happen but the relationship between Sky and Stella will.

There is no hate to any of the characters in the series, this is just a fan fiction.

_________________________

𝕲𝖎𝖋𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘: I do not own any of the gifs in this book because I found them online and didn't make them myself. The only ones I did do myself, is the gif banner and the ones in my gallery that do not have a mentioned user! I do own all of the collage pictures and the covers, as I made them in my free time so I hope that you like them.