𝘹𝘭. ──────── 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓      𝑭 𝒐 𝒓 𝒕 𝒚
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞  ▍
⥤ 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒀𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

After the whole Burned One incident, the girls all went back to the suite to settle down, gather their thoughts and get ready for bed so that they could put their minds to rest after their long, tiring night.

But Violet's mind will not rest.

She knows she will be losing sleep tonight, and she knows she will not be able to forget about the incident until morning - it will be stuck in her mind as she tosses and turns within her sheets; she knows it. And she's dreading it.

But she also dreads one more.

Finally telling her sister about what has been happening to her; confessing what she has been hiding, and she can already feel the impending promise she will have to make to the red head - that she won't hide anything further on the matter from her again.

Oh, how the mind fairy dreads the wrath of red heads.

The girl wears her pyjamas, or could she really call them pyjamas? They were just a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms and a long-sleeved, plain pink t shirt. She brushes her teeth and gets herself sorted before walking into her bedroom where Aisha and Bloom already reside.