♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🅈-🅃🅆🄾♫

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖶𝖮
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Violet, Aisha and Bloom had all received a bottle of beer each; Violet pouring hers into a red solo cup, before dancing for a bit, although Bloom was kind of stiff and Aisha looked as if she wanted to be elsewhere. Although, the two did loosen up after finishing their bottle of beer.

Violet had separated from her sister and Bloom and was on her second cup of beer, as she looked around for someone that she knew.

As the mind fairy was scrutinising the crowd of partying students, she spotted a familiar boy with blonde hair, standing off to the side, with his hands in his pockets, watching the dancing and drunk teens, as well as playing on his phone.

The mind fairy presumed that he was probably waiting for check ups on Silva, so the light brown haired girl immediately started to make her way over to him, hoping to distract him from it, so he can stop worrying about it and have a good time, while enjoying a much needed party.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The girl manoeuvred her way through the crowd, before finally coming up from behind him, and announcing her presence, since he hadn't noticed her approaching him.

"I haven't seen you all day." Violet commented, smirking, once the blonde boy turned around, and looked up from his phone at the sound of her voice.

The specialist picked himself up from the wall that he had been leaning against and put his phone in his pocket, more than happy to speak with her.

"Have you been looking?" He questioned her, curious, as well as feeling pretty smug that she had been looking for him.