♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴♫

_________________

____________________

꧁"𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴."꧂

Violet didn't know whether to be excited, or nervous. According to Miss Dowling, the headmistress, she wasn't like the other empath fairies, she was more advanced than them, but still needed to master her control as well as see if her powers could vary anymore than they already have.

Miss Dowling telling her this, just made her even more anxious. She already considered herself a freak due to her abilities, and now she's being told that she definitely is different, it's like she's been punched in the gut.

Violet tried not to let this get to her though, she was going to a school where people like her and Bloom belonged, she decided to at least try it out.

If she didn't like it, she could always go back with her adoptive parents back in California, who thought the two were in Switzerland. Bloom and Violet had to make up a cover story and say that they were going to an international school in Switzerland, instead of Alfea school since the parents were oblivious to magic.

Violet had her earphones in and was listening to her own songs that she had wrote and recorded herself. Once Bloom and Violet had made their way through the entrance gates, the two stopped in their places to scope the crowd.

The mind fairy was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, with an open black halter top, paired with some black all star sneakers. The girl's hair was in a a half up, half down style, and she had her favourite pink panelled windbreaker jacket over her outfit.

If Violet was being honest, it's not what she was expecting. The students just looked like normal people, she was expecting wings and wands, maybe even Tinkerbell as a teacher.

The school was huge. The buildings also looked quite old, but were still beautiful and had vines trailing down the walls. The courtyard was filled with students waiting either for their first year, or waiting to attend another year at Alfea, school for specialists and fairies.

The two girls were only carrying a backpack each, since their suitcases had already been sent to their new dorm.

Violet took out one of her earphones so that she would be able to hear Bloom. The girl then bumped her shoulder playfully with the said girls' shoulder.
"Definitely isn't what I was expecting."

Bloom nodded her head in agreement. "Me neither, they look normal."

Violet just hummed as she agreed with her. Violet then sighed deeply, before hooking arms with Bloom who was still inspecting the crowd.