♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄾🄽🄴♫

_____________________________

______________________________

꧁𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄?!"꧂

Violet was still currently crouching down in front of Bloom, who's eyes still haven't changed from the dusty white. Aisha, who was standing above her, crouched down beside the mind fairy, but never took her eyes off of the fire fairy.

"What's wrong with her?" Aisha panicked, as the two tried to come up with a solution that will get Bloom back to normal.

Violet turned her head towards the water fairy and looked at her stupidly. "How the fuck am I supposed to know?!" She questioned, while scoffing at the girl, but the mind fairy was still panicked and worried about her younger sister.

Aisha didn't answer, but just closed her eyes tightly in frustration, since the two had been waiting for Bloom to come back to her senses for the past two minutes.

Aisha's eyes snapped open, as she looked at the mind fairy hopefully. "Do you—do you think that you could maybe...connect to her?" The water fairy hopefully questioned the seventeen year old. "I don't know? Try and see inside her head?" Aisha suggested.

"My powers don't work like that." Violet groaned, defeated. "The only abilities that I know of is my ability to feel others emotions and my energy manipulation/telekinetic abilities." Violet explained. as she bit her nails nervously, once she looked towards the fire fairy, only to see that she was still in a trance like state.

"Hang on a minute..." Aisha was deep in thought. "You're telling me that you could have used your telekinetic abilities to just...levitate the ring out of the burned one earlier instead of having Bloom do it?" Aisha asked her incredulously.

Violet paused, as the realisation of how much easier that would have been. "I knew that! I just...didn't want to..." Violet lied awfully.

"Really?" Aisha asked the older girl doubtfully.

"Yes! Now shut up because we've got other things to worry about!" Violet scolded, as she gestured to the girl on the bed.

Aisha started to shake the fire fairies shoulders, to try and get her to come back to reality. "Bloom! Bloom!" Aisha loudly tried to get her attention, and Violet immediately shushed her. "What?" Aisha whispered harshly.

"Bloody hell! Do you want to wake everyone up?" The mind fairy quietly asked her.

"Well then what do you suggest we do?" Aisha threw her hands up in defeat. "'Cause it doesn't look like you have any better ideas." The water fairy continued.