♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🅈-🄾🄽🄴♫

< ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ >

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [ 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ]

⇾ "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦." ⇽

Violet, Musa, Terra, Aisha and Bloom all sauntered through the dancing crowd of students, who were all jumping to the music.

The party was located in the east wing of Alfea, where there was a box shaped space, surrounded by four stone walls and their being no roof, allowing everyone to view the night sky. Violet could bet that people standing outside of the Alfea grounds would be able to take notice of the flashing lights, since there wasn't anything blocking them from escaping into the sky above.

There were also doors and archways placed in the walls, obviously leading to separate rooms in the east wing, making Violet's curiosity grow, since she doesn't remember being given a tour of this particular area of Alfea.

Violet was nervous that she'd have to block everyone out during the party, which would drain her energy, but the students who were attending the party, weren't feeling anything negative and instead all feeling excited and pumped for the huge specialist party, which in return, made Violet feel comfortable with not blocking anyone out.

Violet was almost blinded by the neon flashing lights when she had first walked in, but her eyes eventually got used to the brightness and became less sensitive. Those very lights casted a luminous shadow on the school's stone walls, as well as the students faces, but even that did nothing when helping to distinguish who everyone was, due to the space being packed to the brim with pupils.

The Winx suite girls; minus Stella, all stood, observing the countless students, taking up the whole space, as people either danced or drank the night away. The mind fairy surveyed the space once more, taking in the group of people smoking in the corners with the smoke easily being seen as they blew it out after every intake.

The girl noticed the flirting couples standing close to each other with their bodies either touching or being close to touching, as they smooth talked to one another. Her eyes were then drawn over to a group of people playing party games, as one of them bumped into someone else, causing that person to cry out in frustration, as they messed up their turn. However, that still didn't turn down their partying moods, as they all just let out drunken whoops and continued to play the game that was unrecognisable to Violet.