♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

___________________________

꧁"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮-𝗯𝗲-𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗲."꧂

Violet, Musa and Aisha, had sat themselves down at the table where Bloom and Terra were already sitting.

Violet was sitting on one side of Bloom, while Musa sat on her other, while Aisha and Terra were seated opposite the three.

Violet had taken out the notebook containing the notes about her incident at the stone circle, and was about to zone out, as she attempted to record more information, but couldn't due to Aisha speaking up.

"So, here's what we should do. Maybe we can make a list of emotional triggers—" Aisha started to suggest.

Violet looked down at her notebook at the water fairies words, she was already one step ahead with writing things down.

"—Aisha, um, I appreciate what your doing but I can figure this out on my own." Bloom interrupted her.

Violet and Bloom were similar because the two never wanted or requested for any help from other people because they were too stubborn to accept it.

Violet had kept her powers a secret for years and continuously tried to obtain as much information and learn how to control them all on her own.

It frustrated the mind fairy sometimes when the red head was as stubborn as a bull, but couldn't necessarily say anything because that would be hypocritical of her.

"I'm sure. I just think you might be in your head about the whole changeling stuff and overthinking." Aisha said to the red head carelessly.

Violet tensed up in her seat, as Aisha said the words without a single care in the world. Anyone could have overheard the water fairy, not to mention Violet wasn't sure if her suite mates knew about Bloom being a changeling or not.

"So everyone knows." Bloom pursed her lips.

Violet noticed that the girls shared awkward glances with each other and knew that they clearly did know.

"Oh, is that why you were freaking out at the vessel! That makes so much more sense 'cause that's got to be the easiest assignment we'll have!—" Terra exclaimed unhelpfully.

Musa shook her head at the earth fairy trying to subtly tell her to stop talking. "—and I'm making it worse..." Terra realised, as she saw Bloom look down at her food with sad eyes.

Bloom wasn't the only one uncomfortable with the topic, Violet was too. The girl was lucky that everyone only assumed that she had barely lost control, instead of remembering Violet connect them to her energy.