♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄾🅄🅁♫

___________________

____________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿."꧂

As the girls were still unpacking and getting to know each other in their suite, the specialists were training.

Sky and Riven, two second year specialists, were sparring together on one of the platforms, talking about the pretty and sassy girl Sky had met this morning.

"I don't know man, there's just something about her." He tried to explain, as his friend Riven questioned him about why he was thinking about the girl.

"Which one are you talking about again?" Riven questioned him, confused on whether he was talking about the red head or the other girl with her.

"The girl with the light brown hair." Sky answered his question. "I didn't get her name." Sky replied frustrated, when he realised he didn't actually know the girls' name. He was disappointed that he never got to catch her name since Riven had interrupted.

"What, you're smitten after one chat?" Riven asked the blonde, and looked at him incredulously.

The two then started to spar each other with their wooden sticks.

The two blocked each other and Riven once again spoke. "What is it with you and the crazy ones?" He asked his blonde best friend, as they continued to block.

Riven then got the upper hand, as he had managed to distract the blonde, and punched him in the gut.

Sky groaned before regaining his composure, and the two circled each other.

"How do you know she's crazy?" Sky questioned. "You haven't even met her." Sky continued to speak, pointing his wooden stick at the other boy accusingly.

"Well, she was hanging out with that ginge, and gingers are all nuts." Riven started to explain. "If the girl was hanging around with the ginge, that means she's crazy too." Riven finished. "They're amazing shags though." Riven admitted, while tilting his head.

"Oh, so you speak from experience?" Sky raised his eyebrows as the two continued to circle each other. "Didn't realise your hand was a redhead." Sky teased the shorter boy.

The two once again fought each other and Riven got knocked down to the ground by Sky. "You got slow this summer." Sky once again teased him.