♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽♫

_______________________

꧁"𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁—"꧂

Violet and Bloom had made their way back to the suite after Violet had finished talking to Miss Dowling. Violet didn't want the red head to worry about her, so had wiped away the tears on her face and the only evidence to show that she had been crying was her flushed cheeks.

Bloom had made her way into her own room, as Violet headed to hers. The light brown haired girl was looking through her notebooks for an empty one to use for what Miss Dowling had wanted her to use one for.

As Violet was searching through her books, she came across lots of notebooks that she didn't remember possessing and made a mental note to have a peek at them later.

Once the girl had successfully retrieved an empty notebook, the girl grabbed a pen before opening to the first page.

Incident one - Stone circle, first lesson at Alfea

. Conjured an energy wave in the shape of a sphere
. Screaming(frightened and in pain)
. Vision (not able to recount)
. First known experience
. Possible warning? (Cry for help)
. Numb to senses in reality when experiencing vision

Violet attempted to write down the information she had at that moment and once she had written all that she could, she shut her book before placing it in an empty shoe box.

Violet collected her other notebooks, before placing them in the same box and hiding it under her bed.

_________________________

Violet walked into Bloom and Aisha's shared room, only to find Bloom on a phone call to someone unknown to Violet.

While Bloom was holding the phone to her ear, she was also unpacking her bag of books and putting different ones in for her next class, which Violet still needed to get ready for too.

Violet quietly walked over to Bloom's side of the room, trying not to make a sound, so that she wouldn't interrupt the phone call that actually had the fire fairy cracking a smile.

That smile however was wiped off the red heads face as she said goodbye. "Goodnight...mom." Bloom ended the call.

Violet then realised that it was her adoptive mum who had been on the phone and registered that the woman assumed it was nighttime due to the Switzerland time zone.