♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽♫

_____________________________

꧁ "𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀."꧂

Violet and the other first year Winx suite girls, were now in magic class, as Miss Dowling taught them. The mind fairy was sitting at the desk behind Aisha and Bloom, and she was seated next to an air fairy, who was called Beatrix.

Violet had noticed her in her other classes, but had never talked with the girl. All she knows is that she's kind of a teachers pet, and was a history nerd, seeing as she always answers the questions in their history class.

Miss Dowling was instructing Terra to use her abilities and Terra was asking the headmistress questions. "So, it's like the perfect pear, right?" The earth fairy asked the headmistress. "What you want me to do?" She added to her first question.

Miss Dowling, who was looking out of the window, turned to face the earth fairy, who was sitting next to her roommate, Musa, at her question.

"You know how, if you ever want to eat a pear, it's always...rock solid and you wait and you wait and it's still a rock..." Terra rambled, and Violet was smiling, amused at her usual behaviour. "...and then you touch it one second later, and it's all...rotten mush." Terra finished, grinning at the teacher, while Musa, who was beside her, twisted her face in disgust.

"Ugh, I hate pears." Musa shook her face, still grimacing.

"Your magic connects you to living things." Miss Dowling told Terra, and Violet listened closely, not caring that she wasn't an earth fairy, but wanting to learn all that she could. "Feel how they communicate to you." She continued to teach Terra.

Violet watched, as Miss Dowling slowly walked up to Terra and Musa's desk, as Terra begun to use her powers to sprout a dandelion.

"The subtle signals of nature." Farah Dowling added, as she was now standing directly behind the earth fairy. "Pheromones, vibrations." She spoke quietly. "You can give life, but there is such a thing as giving too much." Miss Dowling smirked, as the dandelion blew away.

"Too much is kind of her thing." Musa quipped, teasing her roommate, as she looked to the side and smirked at Miss Dowling.

Farah nodded her head. "Which you can feel 'cause you're an exposed microphone on a windy peak." Miss Dowling explained, as she poked Musa's head.

Violet listened extra carefully, because this applies to her too.

"Think of focusing on one emotion, in one direction." Miss Dowling instructed the mind fairy. She then moved her hand, so that it was almost coming in contact with Musa's face. "Narrow the field." She continued to instruct the girl, as her eyes glowed purple and Musa smiled, feeling accomplished, once she was able to do what Miss Dowling had told her to.