♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄻🄴🅅🄴🄽♫

_________________________

꧁"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰."꧂

Aisha, Bloom, Terra, Musa and Violet were all sitting around the circle of stones as their first class of the year started.

Violet was sitting in between Bloom and Terra, as she listened to Miss Dowling educate the class. "Magic lives in the very fabric of nature and here in our circle of stone, it's magnified." Miss Dowling educated.

Violet leaned forward in her seat, as she took in the words that the headmistress was saying.

"The vessel tests your ability to channel that magic." The headmistress explained.

Violet squirmed in her seat slightly, she was nervous about going up and showing off her abilities because she didn't know whether or not she was going to lose control.

She had spent a lot of her time before attending Alfea, trying to learn control and she was nearly there, but she hadn't used her magic in front of anybody before, unless you count Miss Dowling and Bloom.

It didn't help that Bloom was sitting right next to her with her nerves skyrocketing too, since it just added onto the mind fairies emotions. She hated feeling what others were feeling, since she could feel people's emotions even stronger than they did.

Violet wished that she had magic like Bloom, Aisha or Terra. Their magic was part of the elements and seemed easier to control, since it was more basic, but still dangerous. They also didn't have to feel what everyone else felt around them.

She was relieved that her suite mate, Musa, was in the same boat as her, since the brunette shared similar abilities. That relief was short lived as Violet's thoughts trailed to the information of her being more than just any ordinary mind fairy.

That was another thing to worry about because the students in the class would see what she is able to do, and will probably have a lot to think and feel on the matter which Violet will have to feel as well.

Violet shook her head, and scolded herself internally for letting her mind wonder when she was supposed to be listening.

"Further down the line, you may learn to connect to other elements—"Miss Dowling started to say, as Violet made sure to listen carefully again. "—but your first year is all about the element you were born with." Miss Dowling informed the class.