♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃♫

__________________

__________________

꧁𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆...𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀."꧂

A little while later, Violet decided to go on a short walk to get her thoughts back together.

Her walk was peaceful, since everyone was indoors which meant that no one was outside. She was expecting her walk to not be interrupted, but that wasn't the case.

"Violet?" A confused voice came from behind her.

Violet turned her body around to see who the owner of the said voice was, and there Sky was standing, breathing heavily and slightly sweating, which made Violet presume that he had just been on a run. He must have gone back to his room after leaving the party and headed out for a run.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked her curiously.

Violet hummed in amusement and teased the boy.
"Twice in one night that we've stumbled across each other, you just can't get enough of me—" She tilted her head to the side. "—but I could ask you the same thing." She finished.

The blonde boy lightly chuckled. "I just finished my run, I was about to head back inside to have a shower." He informed her.

Violet nodded as she understood. "Well, I'll let you do that, I've got to go and check on Bloom." She told him.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Sky asked hopefully.

Violet softly smiled in his direction and nodded her head at his words. "See you tomorrow." She confirmed, even though she had no idea if she would.

Sky then jogged back to the main doors of the specialist hall and headed inside, while Violet went in the opposite direction towards the fairy hall doors.

__________________________

When Violet walked into her shared suite, she could see a worried Aisha with Musa beside her while Stella was relaxing on the couch. The blonde was on her phone and using her light magic to have better lighting.

"She's blanking my texts." Aisha informed them.

Violet face scrunched up in confusion. She didn't know who the water fairy was talking about, and why she was worried. The emotion flowed off the girl and was starting to get to the seventeen year old.

"Strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her heart out to you and you called her a freak?" Musa asked the water fairy, with sarcasm coating her words.