♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🅂🄸🅇♫

___________________________

꧁"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻."꧂

Every night, for the next five days, Sky and Violet had sparred, with Sky teaching her a few new tricks, and the both of them being able to let their frustrations out, as well as take their minds off of their own worries.

The two had also taken the opportunity to get to know each other, since they were spending a lot of time with one another, and Violet had told him about some of her life back in California, while he told her more about himself.

Violet had sore limbs after every night and she was feeling quite stiff when walking about. She didn't regret any of it though, because it was fun to spend time with the blonde specialist and it was useful to learn new fighting techniques from the second year.

However, Violet still experienced the same nightmare every night, once she would go to bed, with the imaginary woman, the locked door, as well as the key and the burned ones.

Not only did she have to worry about this, but she still didn't have any other visions that could give her the answers about her family, it was just the reoccurring dream.

She was seriously starting to consider opening the door, because she was so out of the loop and desperate for the answers that she severely needed, in order to figure out everything and connect everything together on her investigation board.

She wasn't tremendously desperate enough to actually unlock the door because nothing would make her urgent enough to receive the answers she craved, if it meant she would have to unlock her demons and lose control of herself.

She had locked up all of those demons long ago. A few years ago, she had lost control more than ever, and had ended up almost hurting, and potentially killing her adoptive family. She hasn't told Bloom about any of this, because she doesn't want the red head to be afraid of her or look at her differently.

She couldn't control it at the time, and it was almost as if someone was controlling her body, while Violet stood on the sidelines, watching as the other side of her created chaos.

Violet had pushed that all to the deepest part of her mind, and never wants to remember it, but unluckily for the seventeen year old, it would haunt her forever.

Not only did she have to worry about herself, and her own problems, but there was also Bloom's memory lady situation.

Violet and Aisha had been helping the fire fairy look through old pictures and books, searching hopelessly for anything that could leave a trail or a clue on the woman that Bloom suspects left her in the first world.

The three were left empty handed though. They haven't been able to find any trace of the woman for eight whole days and Violet was starting to doubt that they would end up finding anything at all, but continued to help, despite her uncertainty, because she would always help her younger sister.