♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃♫

_______________________________

⤷✾ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᴵᴺᴳ 𝓘𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼✾⤶
༄ ✯[ 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎 - 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ]

꧁ "𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗮." ꧂

*L𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃...*

Violet walked into the cafeteria, surveying the crowd of students, who were guzzling their lunch meals, mingling and melding in with the congregation of feverish students.

Other students were galling and encumbering dinner lady Doris at the canteen, standing in a rectilinear, while in a frenzy to acquire the next meal that will be digested in their stomachs, wishing to collect the food forthwith, so that they would have additional social time with their companions, before they would have to make way for class.

The mind fairy could smell the patent scent of cooking food, adding stuffiness to the large room and only increasing the hunger that she had been strived of for longer than the other students, after having to be delayed eating time by Miss Dowling.

The room was an incredibly noisy environment, making it discomforting for mind fairies like herself, who prefer more calm atmospheres, as the students of Alfea interacted with each other, their loud voices blending in with the others, like a smoothie being blended in a blender.

The seventeen year old could see that friendship groups were already being made, as students separated and decided which students of Alfea that they wished to be associated with. The groups of fairies and specialists alike, talked about their classes and discussed the latest gossip like teenagers usually do.

The specialists and fairies of the school forgot about their stress from classes, deciding to be carefree during this social time, turning a blind eye to their potential futures of ruling the several unique and different realms, leading the substantial armies to battle, as well as being weighty with people in charge. They didn't give second thoughts to the fact that in the future, they could be forging the most powerful of relics and perhaps rediscovering long lost magic that most would assume would never be discovered again.