Chapter One: A New Mission Given

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

At the village of the hidden leaf were the land was peaceful ninja living there daily lives with laughter and what not with there ruler as the twin Uzumaki's known as Naruto and Naruko Uzumaki with the two looking at each other when both blue colored eyes meet but let us check what is happening in the house hold of the Uchiha family as they were now all greeting ready for the day we'll just the kids as their father was not at home" Saya hurry up your going to be late dattebane. "came the voice of a woman who was yelling for the said person to come down" Hai." come the response of the said male.

Saya was the youngest in the Uchiha family he is the heartthrob of the village like his sister who is also a heartthrob of the village of the hidden leaf as they are just like there father who is known as Sasuke Uchiha who was a talented ninja and the friend of the hokage himself well more like the brother-in-law of Naruto Uzumaki but the older female is like her grandfather that she keep on hearing about but instead of having raven colored hair or blonde her hair is just like her grandmother she has a  long bright red hair just as what the Uzumaki clan is known of with whiskers on both side of her checks and a diamond in her forehead.

"onee-chan are you ready to go?" Saya asked looking at his older sister well Saya is at the age of twelve while his sister is at the age of 16 years old the same age as her best friend who lived at the village of the hidden in the sand the daughter of the Kazekage as she would always have the same mission as her as they would always work together to get it done "yeah let's go dattebane." Sayake said as she went down stairs and smiled at her brother as she put of her head band with the hidden leaf's symbol.

Sayake is th older sister of Saya who happens to be the cousin of Boruto Uzumaki and Himawari Uzumaki Sayake is as smart as her grandfather maybe alot smarter than her grandfather and her mother just like her mom who is also smart with her hair in a high pony tail with her bangs cover the right side if her eyes as they are in different shade with her right eye raven colored and her left eye is in the shade of blue with her long ground leght hair she never cut it really she hates it in fact the thought of cutting her hair makes her blood boil.

Sayake is known as the The Red Hot-Blooded Habanero that was a nickname given to her because when a boy tries to pull her hair she beat them up she is also the Jinchūriki of Karuma who her mother and uncle has seal inside of them she was welling to take the responsibility along with not just Karuma but along with Ahari the ten tailed wolf the sister of Karuma who was sealed within her as well  not just only try to pull her hair sure she loves tomatoes which the favorite food of her father the same as her along with ramen which is the same for her younger brother.

Call her a tomato and she will be mad at the person that called her such named at the age if twelve she become the leader if the Anbu group and was being trained by her father and mother she already meet her father as she was close to him but he left when Saya was born and they didn't meet until Saya is at the age of twelve as the both of them looked for him with their uncle Naruto.